Not able to redeem FE+SMT4 code. Fabulous prizes for anyone that can help me.

#1choco manPosted 7/16/2013 5:00:00 PM(edited)
Not even Nintendo customer service could help. I bought both FE and SMT4 digitally, and I registered and completed every survey on Club Nintendo. I go to my "to do" list and at the top of the list is the "Redeem $30 eshop credit," but when I click on it, it takes me to a page that says...

"Register a Qualifying System or Game

It looks like you are registering Club Nintendo Promotion. Thank you!"

Under which is a place that says, "Club Nintendo promotion." And under that a place to enter a pin number. Uhhh, what pin number? I already registered both games and did the survey. To the left of that is a picture of a video game that says, "No photo available. +0." It then explains that I'll get 0 coins for my purchase.

Ooookay. Sooooo is that it? Pretty sure I'm supposed to get an option to get a code and have it emailed to me. I've checked all my tabs, the rewards section, everything. Nintendo customer service simply told me, "I don't know how to assist you because no one has reported that problem before."

If someone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Furthermore, I have about half a dozen Club Nintendo codes I've never used lying here on my coffee table. So anyone looking for coins want to help me out?
---
...l...i...t...t...l...e...m...o...n...e...y...
#2OCRAZYGunPosted 7/16/2013 5:00:25 PM
Check your junk mail/spam. Maybe the email is there?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#3PressRestartPosted 7/16/2013 5:00:27 PM
You don't get an email, you just do the thing on your to-do list, and it gives you the code at the end.
---
The False Prophet of the Nintendo 3DS Board.
#4choco man(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 5:03:00 PM
PressRestart posted...
You don't get an email, you just do the thing on your to-do list, and it gives you the code at the end.

There was no thing to do when I clicked it on my to do list. Just a screen with everything I described below.

And I haven't received an email. Even if an email is supposed to be sent, I don't think I've even gotten that far in the process.
---
#5yankee6903Posted 7/16/2013 5:04:39 PM
Did you register the system itself on club nintendo? Just linking the system may not be enough.
#6YeloazndevilPosted 7/16/2013 5:06:19 PM(edited)
try it in other web browser like IE, Firefox, Chrome

when did you buy the games? sometimes takes 30 or so minutes to show up on club nintendo
---
GT/PSN/NNID: Yeloazndevil
#7OCRAZYGunPosted 7/16/2013 5:05:58 PM
Hmm...

Have you tried using the back button to see if it'll take you to the page with the code?

Maybe log out and then back in? That's worked for me in the past with things not showing up before.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#8enigmamjPosted 7/16/2013 5:08:55 PM
Sorry to read about your troubles TC. I had problems as well for awhile, although it was different. When I clicked the item on the To Do List I kept getting an error screen saying something like process can't be completed at this time. Don't worry Wario still has your coins or something like that.

Eventually I got frustrated and just turned off my tablet. Logged on about 20 min later and had no issues that time.

Hopefully Nintendo can figure out the problem for you.
#9choco man(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 5:13:18 PM
enigmamj posted...
Sorry to read about your troubles TC. I had problems as well for awhile, although it was different. When I clicked the item on the To Do List I kept getting an error screen saying something like process can't be completed at this time. Don't worry Wario still has your coins or something like that.

Eventually I got frustrated and just turned off my tablet. Logged on about 20 min later and had no issues that time.

Hopefully Nintendo can figure out the problem for you.

Wariooooo!

I'll call them back tomorrow. I tried the other suggestions, too (using different browser, etc). There's just something not right happening when I click on it in the to do list. It's asking to enter a pin code for "nothing." Very strange.
---
#10PeteyParkerPosted 7/16/2013 5:22:15 PM
I'm having the same issue TC although I have physical copies of both games registered.
---
"How can.. the Prime minister.. support a law.. that makes it illegal for people.. who....What I'm trying to say is.. Oasis rules!"