That's the last time I buy video games at Gamestop

#21mrjack3112Posted 7/19/2013 8:56:23 PM
Ermm... "going digital" will solve problems like this
#22Dragovian1Posted 7/19/2013 8:57:11 PM
I got mine from GS and the code worked perfect. I've already spent $20 of the $30 they give you ;)
---
Playing - PS2- NA: Iron Triangle / 3DS- Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate, Project X Zone / 360- Skyrim Legendary Edition / GC- One Piece: Grand Adventure
#23OoSubaruoOPosted 7/19/2013 8:58:28 PM
GX1997 posted...
Yeah,there's always the possiblity that someone entered random codes and got yours.My brother brought ME3 brand new and sealed from Gamestop.And yet his multiplayer pass already had it's code used.It happens,don't blame the store for something that some random person caused.

It was a sealed copy. Besides, even people who bought their games from Best Buy and Amazon reported this issue. Club Nintendo was extremely laggy and buggy that day.

Everyone was redeeming their codes for the $30.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#24GX1997Posted 7/19/2013 9:31:56 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
GX1997 posted...
Yeah,there's always the possiblity that someone entered random codes and got yours.My brother brought ME3 brand new and sealed from Gamestop.And yet his multiplayer pass already had it's code used.It happens,don't blame the store for something that some random person caused.

It was a sealed copy. Besides, even people who bought their games from Best Buy and Amazon reported this issue. Club Nintendo was extremely laggy and buggy that day.

Everyone was redeeming their codes for the $30.

I'm aware.My point remains,please read the now bolded print.I'm not disagreeing with you,the point is that it's not the store's fault.
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Aqua,Messenger,Zero,Aure,Loyal
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#25pokemon2pokerPosted 7/19/2013 9:48:04 PM
It's obviously con artists who know how to exploit the system.
---
A+E