100% every game on the 3DS?

#12wingedangelPosted 7/16/2013 9:26:49 PM
Ain't nobody got time for that!
---
3DS FC: 1048-8562-6194
#2OoSubaruoOPosted 7/16/2013 9:30:40 PM
Ain't no party like a Nick Cannon party.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#3BuretsuPosted 7/16/2013 9:31:07 PM
100% Monster Hunter 3.

See you in a couple years.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4TcidenebTPosted 7/16/2013 9:53:07 PM
The same could be said of any other system as well. What's your point?
#5fallenKlNGPosted 7/16/2013 10:01:40 PM
When I was a kid, I had nothing but free time and not enough games to play since I only got games when my parents bought them for me. Because of this, I'd go for 100% completion on all my games.

Now that I'm 21, my situation is reversed. There's so many games, but so little time to play them all. Because of that, I've now forced myself to beat every game I play with minimal standards. This includes incomplete sidequests, one playthrough only, not collecting every collectible, etc.. Because games are being released faster than I can play them, I have no choice but to sacrifice my inner desire to beat every game to death like I did as a kid.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#6SilverWingedOnePosted 7/21/2013 11:08:45 AM
Considering there are currently around 200 games you could get for the 3DS... so, uhmmm, yeah. Good luck with that. :D
#7vectorman5Posted 7/21/2013 11:10:13 AM(edited)
You would need to be the richest and loneliest masochist on the planet to bother trying that.

---
If the Sega Master System was a speed bump to the NES, the Atari 7800 was a tire-staining squirrel.
#8NemerlightPosted 7/21/2013 11:37:43 AM
Buretsu posted...
100% Monster Hunter 3.

See you in a couple years.

If by 100% you mean getting ever single piece or armor, every weapon and even charm.... yea few years might not be enough.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
You are entitled to your opinion but its wrong and i hate you.
#9xellos667Posted 7/21/2013 11:57:11 AM(edited)
fallenKlNG posted...
When I was a kid, I had nothing but free time and not enough games to play since I only got games when my parents bought them for me. Because of this, I'd go for 100% completion on all my games.

Now that I'm 21, my situation is reversed. There's so many games, but so little time to play them all. Because of that, I've now forced myself to beat every game I play with minimal standards. This includes incomplete sidequests, one playthrough only, not collecting every collectible, etc.. Because games are being released faster than I can play them, I have no choice but to sacrifice my inner desire to beat every game to death like I did as a kid.

This is so true...though, now I'm 30, have a familly, and still have to fight my OCD nature...though I still have to play games a little beyond the end credits. Anyway as you grow older, I'll say it's pretty safe to say to complete every games you have at 100%. It's more a thing kids or adult without any responsability once they have finished at work can do
---
My 3DS digital games collection:
http://www.backloggery.com/drac_mazoku