Pokemon Z

#21iGenesisPosted 7/17/2013 8:44:06 PM
Second_Chances posted...
A Double Rehash Edition: Sequel Remix is much more likely after BW2 proved they make much more money than the traditional Rehash Edition.

Word on the street is they sold slightly worse than Platinum or in the best case, around the same (that's with both versions combined), at least as of 2012 year end.

Next up: the "worldwide simultaneous release." The "fastest selling Pokemon game in history" will sound great for PR purposes, but it's just a technicality.

Poor Game Freak, having to use gimmicks like dual version Director's Cuts and worldwide simultaneous releases to pretend like they're still doing as well as they used to be. (Not that they're in danger of going bankrupt, but Pokemon sales have been on a constant decline since the late 90s, save the Gen 4 uptick.)
---
GameFAQs.com: You make the content; CBS makes the money
http://lueshi.info/Nintendo_Series_Tier_List.gif | http://lueshi.info/Mario_Zelda_Tier_List.gif
#22Finale_WandererPosted 7/17/2013 11:42:04 PM
Grand_Blue posted...
Not all the Pokemons, I remember Emerald was missing Solrock and Platinum was missing Stunky. They purposefully remove them to troll us even though they should all be available IMO.

Emerald also was missing Seedot, Swellow, Masquerain, etc.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Final Fantasy VIII (PS), Dragon Quest VIII (PS2), Super Mario RPG (VC), Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U)
#23MegaMettaurPosted 7/17/2013 11:45:43 PM(edited)
Elias03R posted...
Eternal_Dream21 posted...
Elias03R posted...
Why not wait for Pokemon Z? it will have the pokemons of both pokemon x and y.

Yeah, look at how well Pokemon Gray turned out.

Didn't make any sense at the end of the DS cycle, pokemon Z makes much more sense it'll boost 3DS sales for sure.

Look how Pokemon Gray turned out.

BW1 came out at the near end of the DS's cycle. No excuse BW2 couldn't just be Gray version.
---
3DS XL: AC:NL, KH:DDD;; FC: 0834-1402-9867
(PC):Phantasy Star Online 2; Synthetica;;Ship 2
#24robomasteralphaPosted 7/17/2013 11:49:15 PM
Meowth loves food yeah yeah yeah, Meowth loves food yeah yeah,
Meowth loves food yeah yeah yeah, Meowth loves food yeah YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Meowth loves food yeah yeah yeah, Meowth loves food yeah yeah.
---
Shop smart. Shop Mario Mart.
#25PsychoWolfXPosted 7/17/2013 11:58:18 PM
tallgeeseIV posted...
Next time on Pokemon Z!
ARCHIE!
GHETSIS!
MAXIE!
CYRUS!
GIOVANNI!
http://i.imgur.com/HgGbdiH.jpg

Congratulations! You've just won 30 Awesome Points.
#26MonadoMasterPosted 7/18/2013 3:21:57 AM
I'm fairly sure there will be a Pokémon Z, I once read an article saying that Nintendo wanted to make 3 Pokémon games named after the letters of the 3D Universe (or something like that).
#27SMASHKING84Posted 7/18/2013 3:28:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#28ThunderPotatoPosted 7/18/2013 3:49:16 AM
Elias03R posted...
Eternal_Dream21 posted...
Elias03R posted...
Why not wait for Pokemon Z? it will have the pokemons of both pokemon x and y.

Yeah, look at how well Pokemon Gray turned out.

Didn't make any sense at the end of the DS cycle, pokemon Z makes much more sense it'll boost 3DS sales for sure.

By that logic Crystal shouldn't exist.
---
http://jgpgaming.tumblr.com/
#29Kuyama-kunPosted 7/18/2013 3:53:46 AM
QuantumWolf posted...
I'd rather have Pokemon GT. It'll completely create a new story that's not in the manga creators' minds.

But the games have never followed the manga plot. Half of the gym leaders in Kanto sided with Team Rocket and then they made Cyrus a super villain in his respective series. Tons of other stuff as well. I'd like to see a game that has story on par with the manga someday though.
#30robomasteralphaPosted 7/18/2013 4:26:09 AM
Kuyama-kun posted...
QuantumWolf posted...
I'd rather have Pokemon GT. It'll completely create a new story that's not in the manga creators' minds.

But the games have never followed the manga plot. Half of the gym leaders in Kanto sided with Team Rocket and then they made Cyrus a super villain in his respective series. Tons of other stuff as well. I'd like to see a game that has story on par with the manga someday though.

Did you hear that boys and girls? That was the sound of the joke sailing way over that poster's head.
---
Shop smart. Shop Mario Mart.