Wow..people are really greedy

#31Lord_XandrosPosted 7/18/2013 1:31:48 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/66757787
#32fire2boxPosted 7/18/2013 2:04:43 AM
MetalGearOnAcid posted...
I posted a video on youtube of me unboxing Shin Megami Tensei IV, and I got like 100 private messages asking me for the club nintendo code. It's like... um... no? I used it. And even if I didn't, why would I just give it to a random stranger online who asked me instead of like a friend or something? They're like "I want the code but i don't really want to buy the game." Uh, then too bad? Either buy it, use the code, then sell it, or just don't get this promotion. I hate people sometimes.

because the world needed a unboxing video of a piece of plastic. Then you get pissy about people asking for rewards code.

Makes sense to, well not me.
---
Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB DDR3 | single XFX 7870| OCZ 600W Modular. Nvidia, AMD, Intel for life!!
3DS FC: 2208-5221-4039
#33parKb5Posted 7/18/2013 2:07:05 AM
That's not greedy. Greedy is when a CEO of a big company decides to cut employees and cut pay just so he can get a bigger bonus on top of the 7 figure salary that he already collects.

That, my friend, is greed.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
#34arvilinoPosted 7/18/2013 2:40:22 AM
You may not be interested in unboxing videos but at least they're informative to some people. I fail to see how that's as bad as people being greedy.

Are you certain people don't just watch them to ask for the codes?
#35VyersPosted 7/18/2013 2:47:14 AM
I usually am a "greedy person" advocate, but those kind of people are just the worst. They're practically asking for $30 off their own copy of SMTIV. Good idea, though, using the code to get SMTIV for only $20 of your own money.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#36iMURDAuPosted 7/18/2013 4:09:22 AM
Here's what you should do TC. Since you've already redeemed the code.... give it to them. Each and every one of them deserves that code since it no longer works. They will no doubt send you nasty replies but you can simply reply back: You asked for the code, I gave it to you, I made no claims it would work :)
---
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
#37DeathSoul2000Posted 7/18/2013 4:19:12 AM
fire2box posted...
I posted a video on youtube of me unboxing Shin Megami Tensei IV, and I got like 100 private messages asking me for the club nintendo code. It's like... um... no? I used it. And even if I didn't, why would I just give it to a random stranger online who asked me instead of like a friend or something? They're like "I want the code but i don't really want to buy the game." Uh, then too bad? Either buy it, use the code, then sell it, or just don't get this promotion. I hate people sometimes.

because the world needed a unboxing video of a piece of plastic. Then you get pissy about people asking for rewards code.

Well being an ignoramus tends to have that effect.
#38GoldenSun3DSPosted 7/18/2013 5:51:12 AM
iMURDAu posted...
Here's what you should do TC. Since you've already redeemed the code.... give it to them. Each and every one of them deserves that code since it no longer works. They will no doubt send you nasty replies but you can simply reply back: You asked for the code, I gave it to you, I made no claims it would work :)

TC should totally do this! xD
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#3990sRetroGamingPosted 7/18/2013 6:02:58 AM
fire2box posted...

http://cdn.head-fi.org/f/f1/f1013d0b_909263d6_2291482-not_sure_if_serious.jpeg
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
#40supremeblasterPosted 7/18/2013 6:05:09 AM
iMURDAu posted...

This would be an epic troll attempt.