How many 3DS Mii Plaza puzzles (and total puzzle pieces) are there in NA?

#1Finale_WandererPosted 7/17/2013 11:39:22 PM
The updates now don't show total number of puzzle pieces which makes it more of a hassle to see how many puzzles I have left.

I have all the puzzles but I just 3 new puzzles in July: Nintendo Starlets, Xenoblade Chronicles, and LoZ: Skyward Sword.

Are there any others that have been released in NA (USA) so far?

I was just 11 away from collecting all the blue puzzle pieces up to Dillon's Rolling Western. It's was so annoying! They just gave me 3 more. Can I please just use my play coins for Animal Crossing... or get rid of the daily cap of only 10 or reduce the cost of puzzle pieces to a measly one!? Seriously, nothing is for sale as just one coin. I'll guess, I'll just make sure in August I don't use any for a whole month, that should help. The cap is still just 300 coins, right?
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Final Fantasy VIII (PS), Dragon Quest VIII (PS2), Super Mario RPG (VC), Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U)
#2John123987Posted 7/18/2013 12:06:20 AM
There's also NSMBU+NSLU as a single puzzle that was also released with the 3 you just got.

And Dream Team was just released today, too.
#3metalXgearPosted 7/18/2013 12:43:15 AM
689 older ones + the 200 new ones (since 5 of them were just released)= 889

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
---
Wii Console: 0917 6760 4711 4172
Wii nick name: Luis
#4metalXgearPosted 7/18/2013 12:46:54 AM
Oh and there's 29 puzzle panels released in NA as of now.
---
Wii Console: 0917 6760 4711 4172
Wii nick name: Luis
#5Finale_Wanderer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 9:25:22 PM
I never got the Dream Team one... :(
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Final Fantasy VIII (PS), Dragon Quest VIII (PS2), Super Mario RPG (VC), Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U)
#6AkaneJonesPosted 7/22/2013 10:23:41 PM
Finale_Wanderer posted...
I never got the Dream Team one... :(

A lot of people didn't the bug where you received the old one(in this case the Skyward Sword one, assuming it wasn't the one you got with the update) manifested itself. Basically when NA got the update it gave you the puzzle without prompting you to update the plaza. So if you didn't update before the puzzle was sent out, you couldn't receive the puzzle, even if you updated before you accessed puzzle swap.

The Dream Team puzzle required the plaza update, up to the Skyward Sword puzzle it didn't. Which is why you received the Skyward Sword one in it's place, because it's the last in the index. This unfortunately means you will remain a puzzle behind, unless they fix that bug in plaza version 3.1, till you receive the missing puzzle in street.

Of course you could have missed the puzzle the good old fashioned way having your 3DS off during the day they sent it out(or other wise out of wifi range). That would miss you the puzzle the same. I still don't think it's good that you remain behind. But what are you going to do.