Help with an argument

#31xoftheuniversePosted 7/18/2013 12:49:01 PM
Hand your cousin Kid Icarus Uprising and set the difficulty on 9. Then watch as he is torn to shreds and have a hearty laugh.
---
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#32GLDanzegoPosted 7/18/2013 1:47:20 PM
Not sure why you feel the need to bring this junk to this board, but you're getting trolled by your cousin, dude.
#33SantaHat(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 1:55:24 PM
GLDanzego posted...
Not sure why you feel the need to bring this junk to this board, but you're getting trolled by your cousin, dude.

He's not one to 'troll' or do any of that crap. He genuinely believes his drivel.
#34KeiSooPosted 7/18/2013 2:07:25 PM
supremeblaster posted...
Give him SMT4 and laugh at him dying in the tutorial quests.

---
3DS Friend Code: 4124-6205-8482 AC:NLTown - Kokoro
The Official Ares of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
#35MegaMettaurPosted 7/18/2013 2:20:55 PM
SantaHat posted...
Another thing that he is saying is that there can never be any best game ever, because it's all opinion.

He then said games like Skyrim and Last of Us can never be one of the best game ever due to it having glitches/bugs in the modern age of gaming.

Glitches can actually add to the enjoyment of video games, but he's right. There can be no "End all be all" video game. Because if there was, there wouldn't be an industry anymore.
---
3DS XL: AC:NL, KH:DDD;; FC: 0834-1402-9867
(PC):Phantasy Star Online 2; Synthetica;;Ship 2
#36SantaHat(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 11:37:20 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
SantaHat posted...
Another thing that he is saying is that there can never be any best game ever, because it's all opinion.

He then said games like Skyrim and Last of Us can never be one of the best game ever due to it having glitches/bugs in the modern age of gaming.

Glitches can actually add to the enjoyment of video games, but he's right. There can be no "End all be all" video game. Because if there was, there wouldn't be an industry anymore.

He brought that up after I pulled up a few lists of best games ever and he realized only 1 or 2 on his list were there. Surely though if different communities come together and agree that a game is very good and it one of the best, it could be rightly considered one of the best.
#37BrianCraigSmithPosted 7/19/2013 5:43:54 PM
x_stevey_x posted...
just give him contra 4 and laugh when he can't beat it

---
PSN: Handsomistic1
#38GreekTheftAutoPosted 7/19/2013 5:48:03 PM
x_stevey_x posted...
just give him contra 4 or megaman zero and laugh when he can't beat it

I felt I earned some street cred when I bested Contra 4.