Help me out people.

#1gogogosuperPosted 7/18/2013 11:01:02 AM
I have 1 regular red 3DS with the extended battery and 1 red 3DS XL. I like both of them equally. But I want to give one of them to my friend. I haven't used the E-Shop so there is no worry to transfer or whatnot. So which is better to keep in the long run?

-Both units last about the same though my regular 3DS last like 30 minutes more.
-I never use the E-Shop or use the Streetpass function so it doesn't matter if I delete the account or having to transfer my info.
-And I like both of the units equally so it doesn't matter which one to give up.

Any suggestions/advices?
---
THIS IS MERICA, AND I AM AN AMERICAN. RESPECT AMERICA AND YOU WILL BE ALL RIGHT.
#2yankee6903Posted 7/18/2013 11:07:58 AM
Which do you prefer? Bigger screen or slightly less clear picture and better speakers?
#3gogogosuper(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 11:13:35 AM
yankee6903 posted...
Which do you prefer? Bigger screen or slightly less clear picture and better speakers?

That's the thing. Both are the same to me. I have good eyes and my hands are average so they never cramp up.

I am curious which one is better to keep in the long run.
---
THIS IS MERICA, AND I AM AN AMERICAN. RESPECT AMERICA AND YOU WILL BE ALL RIGHT.
#4yankee6903Posted 7/18/2013 11:18:35 AM
gogogosuper posted...
yankee6903 posted...

That's the thing. Both are the same to me. I have good eyes and my hands are average so they never cramp up.

I am curious which one is better to keep in the long run.

Well then I say keep the XL. Its newer and I enjoy the bigger screen. Dont care about the speakers since I use headphones. Its also worth more.
#5silver123456789Posted 7/18/2013 11:20:03 AM
keep w.e is worth more money right now.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net