Should I play Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on my new 3DS XL?

#11Starwars4JPosted 7/18/2013 11:41:24 PM
Buretsu posted...
Come on. Everyone knows correlation is causation.

Oh, you're right. Where has my head been at?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#12WillWarePosted 7/18/2013 11:58:54 PM
Buretsu posted...
Come on. Everyone knows correlation is causation.

http://xkcd.com/552/
---
I'm not exactly "normal." Hope this isn't a problem.
Need something to do? Here's a maze: http://i.imgur.com/HSMCf.png
#13streamakoPosted 7/19/2013 4:16:26 AM
Luigi's Mansion didn't cause your old XL to get stuck pixels. Play whatever you want on your new system and enjoy.
---
3DS FC - 3282-2187-2275
#14Klon_RedfieldPosted 7/19/2013 6:43:32 AM(edited)
mtKing52 posted...
On my previous 3DS XL, it had no stuck pixels until I got LM: DM and it got 3 of them. Now that I exchanged my XL for a new one, I don't want to take the risk and get even more stuck pixels. I'm probably just overreacting due to my previous XL being defective but I really don't want any stuck pixels.

That's not an issue caused by a game, I played Dark Moon on both of my systems and never got any dead pixels, you just got a defective system.
---
Playing: Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PSV), Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS)
#15dementedlullabyPosted 7/19/2013 6:44:29 AM
mtKing52 posted...
jedinat posted...
Again, there is no possible way for any specific game to damage your screen over any other specific game...

Say you're chopping carrots and thinking about unicorns and chop off your finger... It's like you're asking if from then on you shouldn't think about unicorns for fear of more fingers coming off.

Then explain why I had no stuck pixels until I played the game on my old XL.

You don't seem to want to play it on your new XL. So don't. Play it on the old dead pixel one. Bonus points for blaming new dead pixels on Luigis Mansion as well :).
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie