Which company should get Atlus?

#21middays_deepPosted 7/19/2013 5:45:54 PM
A third party.
---
You want gold? Fine, you scoundrel. Let me just... oops!
#22super_taco_ftwPosted 7/19/2013 7:28:56 PM
A third party would be ideal, but if it has to be one of the big 3, Nintendo would be my choice. They seem to give their 2nd party studios a lot of freedom (ex. Monolith Soft with Xenoblade). Plus, all their current projects (SMTxFE and SMTIV for Europe) would definitely go ahead. Sony would be my second choice, and keep Microsoft as far away as possible. Anyone else remember that JRPG company they bought?
---
By the power of Greyskull, I HAVE THE POWER!
Black 2 FC: 0433 6165 7990
#23KenauePosted 7/19/2013 7:31:50 PM
super_taco_ftw posted...
A third party would be ideal, but if it has to be one of the big 3, Nintendo would be my choice. They seem to give their 2nd party studios a lot of freedom (ex. Monolith Soft with Xenoblade). Plus, all their current projects (SMTxFE and SMTIV for Europe) would definitely go ahead. Sony would be my second choice, and keep Microsoft as far away as possible. Anyone else remember that JRPG company they bought?

Microshaft bought a JRPG company?! Da hell?!
---
Most Excited For: Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3), KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), SMTIV (3DS)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#24hyperdimeduckPosted 7/19/2013 7:36:40 PM
Kenaue posted...
super_taco_ftw posted...

When was this?
---
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294
Official Jack Frost of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#25randomshemsPosted 7/19/2013 7:47:21 PM
nintendo I mean if it's any major 3rd party company we won't see anything on a nintendo handheld that gets localized :P
---
Lets tear through nature together So we may see the face of god.
#26GhetsisPosted 7/19/2013 7:48:46 PM
Microsoft, so all hell can break loose.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#27rupok93Posted 7/19/2013 8:08:03 PM
Third party. The big 3 can suck it, I don't want atlus games to be exclusive.
#28AceMosPosted 7/19/2013 8:14:09 PM
rupok93 posted...
Third party. The big 3 can suck it, I don't want atlus games to be exclusive.

um just about every atlust game is exlsuive to what ever console it first comes out on

tons and tons of SMT games are nintendo only
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#29tact_coyotePosted 7/19/2013 10:59:20 PM
NIS
---
According to some people here troll = Somebody you disagree with or somebody who has a unpopular opinion
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss, SMT4
#30steambot05(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 5:50:06 PM
Kenaue posted...
super_taco_ftw posted...

Yeah what company??
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLngDsbm4Ps | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoVjTv6Fu44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e8Oz8ndLTQ | Check this game out!