How about some online play?

#1greatdramonPosted 7/19/2013 3:48:08 PM
So i just got hold of my 3ds XL a while ago. was kinda busy so couldn't really do much gaming till now. The only 3ds game i have at the moment is RE: Revelations. So theres raid mode. I was really into pokemon a while ago and recently got a hold of heartgold too. i was thinking if anyone wanted to start a new game alongside me.
Like after every gym battle, we could have a battle of our own. like
a "real" rival battle kinda thing. A level limit could be set too.
sounds kinda fun to me.
I am gonna grab SSF4 in a day or 2 ( Is it better or is DOA?) so that'll be an option too.
Anyway, here's my friendcode. add me up :D
Friend code: 0404-6504-9934
PS: what other 3ds games (besides mario kart) have good online multiplayer?
---
!!!send the clown....THE CLOWN!!!
I Shall Haz -BLAM-!!!....Without any milk o_0
#2greatdramon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 2:31:57 AM
anyone???
---
#3spealfan444Posted 7/20/2013 2:39:13 AM
I'm pretty sure you also have to give the friend code in HeartGold itself.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!
#4Primum_MobilePosted 7/20/2013 2:49:51 AM
greatdramon posted...
what other 3ds games (besides mario kart) have good online multiplayer?

Kid Icarus: Uprising
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#5greatdramon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 3:04:00 AM
oh sorry! xD
heartgold fc: 2796-2248-0702
---
#6xIvan321Posted 7/20/2013 3:14:43 AM
RE: Revelations is good as a single player game but the multiplayer in RE: The Mercenaries 3D is better. I urge you to not buy MK7, its the crown of all disappointments on the 3DS. Super Street Fighter IV is only good after you change your virtual buttons to EX Kick/Punch and Heavy Punck/Kick and changing L and R to the Super and Ultra moves. Trust me its more comfortable to play this game that way too. (the button layout feels just like a genesis/sega saturn controller which was best for fighting games)

I also recommend:
Heroes of Ruin
(a co-op dungeon crawler with voice chat.)

Kid Icarus Uprising
(one of the best online games the 3DS can offer.)

Dead Or Alive: Dimensions
(Because I know this series is built around the 3DS's button layout. I know you'll feel more comfortable playing it. Plus it has a more unlockables and modes than other fighting games on the 3DS adding to your experience)

Tekken 3D Prime Edition
---
Steam: xIvan321
#7greatdramon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 3:32:35 AM
I would get mercs, but its really old, isnt it? So the online community is probably pretty much dead right?
between tekken and DOA(for a 3d battler) which one is better? i've never played DOA before.
And is heroes of ruin like diablo or something?
Oh and i got the bundle in which MK7 came pre-installed xD
---
#8xIvan321Posted 7/20/2013 8:13:02 PM(edited)
Heroes of Ruin is sort of like Diablo or LoL since they're all top down. The game has pretty average reviews and for the price you can find it for its pretty much worth buying.

I have The Mercenaries 3D and the random search is very active still. Same as every other 3DS game I listed. Plus there are still some people posting on the gamefaqs board.

On GameFAQs, it seems Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition is the most active board between every other fighting game. I played SSF:IV yesterday and its still pretty active. (On gamefaqs, I found a chatzy chat for that game.) The only thing you'll have to deal with is reconfiguring the controls manually for each character.

Dead Or Alive Dimensions would be my #1 choice for a fighting game. (although the boards over there are sort of dead) It has more modes than Tekken 3D Prime Edition. There is even a bonus Metroid themed stage if you like the franchise.The button layout on the 3DS will work perfectly for a 3D fighting game. There is always a clash between the Tekken and DoA fanbases when it comes to what gameplay is better so try to find the one right game for you. I just happen to like DoA more since the Sega Dreamcast days so those are just my tastes. Tekken and DoA are both a like as 3D fighters. Both solid ones too in my opinion.
---
Steam: xIvan321