why do ppl think if nintendo bought atlus they would ruin SMT games?

#171VyersPosted 7/20/2013 3:48:49 PM
AceMos posted...
Vyers posted...
AceMos posted...
Vyers posted...
And I hardly believe that there wasn't something involved from Nintendo's end that resulted in them "wanting" to do DKCR2.

why is it so hard to believe this?

the fact is we have little in the way of statements and the statements we do have say they wanted to do these games

Their words vs. their actions.

They're so happy to have worked on DKCR that they quit immediately after? That they followed it up by removing themselves from Nintendo ASAP?

staff at video game companys change all the time

what major names at retro left?

Well, actually, there's no one left from the development staff that made the first Prime. Almost everyone at Retro was hired after Prime 3. Two of the three lead designers for DKCR no longer work at Retro.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#172SagadegoPosted 7/20/2013 3:50:45 PM
Vyers posted...
AceMos posted...
Vyers posted...
AceMos posted...
Vyers posted...
And I hardly believe that there wasn't something involved from Nintendo's end that resulted in them "wanting" to do DKCR2.

the fact is we have little in the way of statements and the statements we do have say they wanted to do these games

They're so happy to have worked on DKCR that they quit immediately after? That they followed it up by removing themselves from Nintendo ASAP?

Well, actually, there's no one left from the development staff that made the first Prime. Almost everyone at Retro was hired after Prime 3. Two of the three lead designers for DKCR no longer work at Retro.

they also hired people who did games like uncharted
---
Now Playing:
Project X Zone/Soul Hackers/SMT IV (3ds) Sengoku Basara 3(us ver,) (Ps3) Dynasty Warriors 5/Xenosaga 1 (ps2) Muramasa(wii)
#173Shadow_Wesker87Posted 7/20/2013 3:50:54 PM
Sagadego posted...
Shadow_Wesker87 posted...
Sagadego posted...
Shadow_Wesker87 posted...
Wow what a dumb topic this was lol. The TC made no effort of trying to keep this on topic and clearly was trolling from the start.

Not to mention I have seen this AceMos guy (yes its a guy he makes this crap up) on the other boards including Wii U as well.

And Sagedego why are you defending AceMos more than AceMos himself? If you are so convinced he isn't a troll then why are you getting so defensive? If you know he isn't a troll like you claim, then that should be good enough for you. But we know you aren't satisfied because you got bamboozled by a grade A hack troll.

oh like linetrix, muderstorm and Nice Kirby are not trolls?

You still didn't answer the question. You avoided the question entirely because if you had to answer it then you would look silly.

Why are you being so defensive about AceMos? I never even heard of those 3 people you mentioned btw so I could care less. But AceMos is a definite troll.

Keep changing the subject to make yourself look better.

We are talking about AceMos, not linetrix, muderstorm and Nice Kirby.

oh so you won't admit that those three are trolls when fact they are. NICE TRY!

Did you even read what I typed or are you that thick headed? I said I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF who those people were.

Yeah sure if you say they are trolls then they are trolls?

What the hell does that have to do with AceMos being a troll? You won't answer the question and you keep dodging with names of other trolls for a reason that makes no sense.

Your argument is becoming desperate and incoherent so now you bring up 3 random troll names I never heard of? Good for you?

Now back to AceMos.
#174Fight_The_PowerPosted 7/20/2013 3:52:32 PM
lol. Now I'm starting to think Sagadego is a troll.
---
The JahMan has cometh once again... and he is here to stay.
3DS FC: 0018-0111-4675. J.O.D. from Napoleon. Dream Address: 5400-2159-0837
#175VyersPosted 7/20/2013 3:53:31 PM
Sagadego posted...

I assume that's meant to improve the image, and while they will surely make great games with stuff like that under their belt, it doesn't change the fact that the atmosphere at Retro leads to a very high turnover rate.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#17621_21Posted 7/20/2013 3:53:44 PM
Fight_The_Power posted...

I'm starting to think this entire site is one entity of Troll God himself.
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Virtue's Last Reward, Ys Origins, Gods Eater Burst, and Jeanne D'arc
#177SagadegoPosted 7/20/2013 3:56:01 PM
Vyers posted...
Sagadego posted...

I assume that's meant to improve the image, and while they will surely make great games with stuff like that under their belt, it doesn't change the fact that the atmosphere at Retro leads to a very high turnover rate.

at least it's better then rareware.
---
Now Playing:
Project X Zone/Soul Hackers/SMT IV (3ds) Sengoku Basara 3(us ver,) (Ps3) Dynasty Warriors 5/Xenosaga 1 (ps2) Muramasa(wii)
#178AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 3:56:23 PM
Vyers posted...
AceMos posted...
Vyers posted...
AceMos posted...
Vyers posted...

guess there is no point in going on as at this point we both have valid points
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#17921_21Posted 7/20/2013 3:58:10 PM
AceMos posted...
guess there is no point in going on as at this point we both have valid points

Oh great, so when he is debating with you, you consider them "valid points". But when I do it, you demand proof. Hypocrisy at its finest...
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Virtue's Last Reward, Ys Origins, Gods Eater Burst, and Jeanne D'arc
#180Sirian_HawkPosted 7/20/2013 3:58:22 PM
21_21 posted...
Fight_The_Power posted...

I'm starting to think this entire site is one entity of Troll God himself.

Maybe this whole site is just a really bad M. Night Shyamalan movie and it turns out we are all just the multiple personalities of one person sitting at a computer fighting with himself.

What a twist!
---
Welcome to Earth. It's chock full of stupid people doing stupid things. Constantly.