Could Resident Evil 4 be ported or made for this system?

#1shotgunheadshotPosted 7/20/2013 6:54:29 AM
I'm not trying to troll but are the 3DS graphics good enough to make a port of the game to this system? Would this ever happen you think? The VITA could have it too.
#2lunchEATSyouPosted 7/20/2013 6:56:55 AM
Why? Is having RE4 available on Gamecube, PS2, Wii, 360, PS3 and iOS not enough for you?
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#3Kuyama-kunPosted 7/20/2013 6:58:11 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
Why? Is having RE4 available on Gamecube, PS2, Wii, 360, PS3 and iOS not enough for you?

It's a pretty highly regarded game in addition to Capcom's love of ports. It's on PC too.
#4lunchEATSyouPosted 7/20/2013 7:00:14 AM
Kuyama-kun posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...

It's a pretty highly regarded game in addition to Capcom's love of ports. It's on PC too.

Ha I knew I missed one.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#5nazacuckooPosted 7/20/2013 7:23:43 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...

I'd like to be able to play one of my favourite games on a portable system.
And I don't even consider the IOS version a port, it's so stripped down and just generally terrible. And I don't even hate IOS like most people here.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#6AnclationPosted 7/20/2013 7:31:29 AM
If the PS2 could handle a port then of course the 3DS could as well. I doubt it will happen though, if Capcom ever intended to put RE4 on the 3DS you'd think we'd gotten it by now.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#72ylytPosted 7/20/2013 7:46:10 AM
Yeah, they could make a port of it with Rev graphics, why not?
---
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)