Favorite Zelda Dungeon Part 6: Favorite 6th Dungeon.

#11middays_deepPosted 7/21/2013 8:23:26 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Fire Sanctuary.

This. How is the Water Temple winning? I thought most people hated it.
---
You want gold? Fine, you scoundrel. Let me just... oops!
#12ARsignal11Posted 7/21/2013 9:53:24 AM
WillWare posted...
Funny thing: I actually like the Water Temple. It's not frustrating to me or anything.
I know, right?

Ditto. It's not that bad at all, at least no more difficult than any of the other temples.

Man, very tough decision between Temple of Time from TP and Water Temple from OoT. However, I went with the Water Temple just because of the fight with Dark Link. First time around, it was pretty cool.
#13AnclationPosted 7/21/2013 10:56:57 AM
-Zeke- posted...
WillWare posted...
Funny thing: I actually like the Water Temple. It's not frustrating to me or anything.
I know, right?

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Especially now, with Ocarina of Time 3D making equipping and removing the Iron Boots much less of a pain.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#14zinformantPosted 7/21/2013 12:11:10 PM
middays_deep posted...
GloryChaos posted...
Fire Sanctuary.

This. How is the Water Temple winning? I thought most people hated it.

It's the one everyone's heard of. It's the same reason why Mario or Red can do well in the Character Battle despite being characters without personalities.

Go figure Mermaid's Cave isn't winning, but this is one of the most interesting Zelda dungeons ever crafted, in my opinion. Puzzles, atmosphere, layout...it's great.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
Ocean should not derail the train.
#15Mariofan15Posted 7/21/2013 12:32:07 PM
WillWare posted...
I know, right?

Do you even know why people disliked that dungeon?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607
#16invertedlegdrop(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 12:41:24 PM
Get your votes in so we can move on to the 7th Dungeon poll.
---
Total number of users on GameFAQS who I think should be thrown screaming from a helicopter:53.
#17Lord_FroodPosted 7/21/2013 1:28:27 PM
Skull Woods without a doubt. Fire Sanctuary was boring, Water Temple isn't hard, but nothing about it was overly fun. I would go with ToT, but the boss from there was Mario-easy.

Skull Woods had a good gimmick going on and had one of the harder bosses too.
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI
#18zinformantPosted 7/21/2013 1:31:24 PM
I'd say an attribute of ALttP as a whole is that the bosses as a whole kill you very quickly if you don't know what you're doing or did not come prepared.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
Ocean should not derail the train.