what are the games you completely hyped with, looking forward to, etc.?

#21desert_santaPosted 7/23/2013 1:59:09 AM
moogle69 posted...
desert_santa posted...
moogle69 posted...
desert_santa posted...
1) witcher 3
2) mario kart 8
3) beyond two souls
4) wonderful 101
5) splinter cell
6) the division
7) watchdogs
8) x
9) professor Layton vs Phoenix
10) final fantasy 15

i only see one 3DS game on it :(. how do people find the time to play games like witcher 3 and watch dogs, let alone gta series?

Well I do also want bravely default and maybe zelda lbw, but they are not high up on my list for now.

As for time to play the other games, probably the same amount of time needed to grind in games like Pokemon :p

While I also do want GTA, again it's not high on my list.

if i do wind up getting a PS4, which im really thinking of, i might look into those games. right now im just very very happy with my ps3, 3ds, and wii u.

I'm currently satisfied with my gaming system for now also. I plan to buy a ps4 when one of the games I want come out, or multiplats stop coming to the ps3/360/wii u.

This week I am getting pikmin 3, a shame we release games on Friday and not Tuesday as I have the day off today :(
#22FefnirOmega13Posted 7/23/2013 7:24:58 AM
Rune Factory 4: I don't exaggerate when I say this is one of the reasons I bought a 3DS and indeed why I kept one about after the very poor first year and a half for the console; 3 was phenomenal, Frontier was amazing, and 2 was alright too. And there's a fifth in the pipeline, too. It's just a shame our localisation team- Rising Star Games- seem to not have any plans to bring any more HMs over to the UK. The wait continues... Hopefully PQube, who are localising HM: A New Beginning, will get enough support to bring it over.

Etrian Odyssey IV: I love the EO series (despite their less than stellar localisation rate, thanks fatlus) so hearing this is on it's way over here was excellent news.

Etrian Odyssey Millenium Girl: As above, only EO1 was my favourite of the series (and indeed the only one that natively came over here), so I look forward to playing a remake of it.

Pokemon X/Y: I'll be suckered into buying it once again. Not that I don't DISLIKE pokemon, but...

Sonic Lost World: It's a Sonic game. I love Sonic games.

Ace Attorney 5: Ehh. I want to support the franchise but DDL only and possibility of full price (I'm NOT paying 34.99 for a game I can only enjoy once for ~20 hours and can't trade back in) have got me skeptical. We'll see.
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here! :|: 3DS FC in quote
#23moogle69(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 8:26:58 AM
desert_santa posted...
moogle69 posted...
desert_santa posted...
moogle69 posted...
desert_santa posted...
1) witcher 3
2) mario kart 8
3) beyond two souls
4) wonderful 101
5) splinter cell
6) the division
7) watchdogs
8) x
9) professor Layton vs Phoenix
10) final fantasy 15

i only see one 3DS game on it :(. how do people find the time to play games like witcher 3 and watch dogs, let alone gta series?

Well I do also want bravely default and maybe zelda lbw, but they are not high up on my list for now.

As for time to play the other games, probably the same amount of time needed to grind in games like Pokemon :p

While I also do want GTA, again it's not high on my list.

if i do wind up getting a PS4, which im really thinking of, i might look into those games. right now im just very very happy with my ps3, 3ds, and wii u.

I'm currently satisfied with my gaming system for now also. I plan to buy a ps4 when one of the games I want come out, or multiplats stop coming to the ps3/360/wii u.

This week I am getting pikmin 3, a shame we release games on Friday and not Tuesday as I have the day off today :(

Im gonna Preorder soon to.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Backlog Growing for the system i own
#24GhetsisPosted 7/23/2013 9:17:38 AM
Rune Factory 4, the reason I got a 3DS.

Pokemon X/Y. Obviously.

Final Fantasy XIV. Gonna play this with my friend, he's pretty excited about it.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. Don't give a **** about DotNW, but I haven't played Symphonia in years, and I remember loving it to bits.

Those are the big ones. I'm also interested in Project Diva F and Dragon's Crown, but Project Diva F isn't entirely new, and I'm not sure I want to spend $50 on a beatemup.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?