Do you bring your 3DS outside of your house?

#31RankorrPosted 7/23/2013 11:14:17 PM
foxizard posted...
I take mine with me all the time and I have probably close to (if not over) a thousand dollars worth of downloads just in retail games. Including all the Virtual Console and 3DSWare games I've downloaded, that number grows by number of hundreds more.

I'm very careful with mine though. I always make sure I know where it is at all times, especially when I go out. If I'm not holding it, it is in a pocket that it can't fall out of. If I'm driving, I keep it one of the closed compartments or have my fiance or whomever the other person if it isn't him hold it for me.

I like taking it with me to A) get play coins, B), Streetpasses, and C) So I have something to occupy myself if the lineups where I go are really large and/or slow.

A THOUSAND dollars worth?! o_O I wasn't even aware there was that much on the store. Do you just buy every single downloadable title that comes out on the eShop????
#32RankorrPosted 7/23/2013 11:17:25 PM
Rankorr posted...
foxizard posted...
I take mine with me all the time and I have probably close to (if not over) a thousand dollars worth of downloads just in retail games. Including all the Virtual Console and 3DSWare games I've downloaded, that number grows by number of hundreds more.

I'm very careful with mine though. I always make sure I know where it is at all times, especially when I go out. If I'm not holding it, it is in a pocket that it can't fall out of. If I'm driving, I keep it one of the closed compartments or have my fiance or whomever the other person if it isn't him hold it for me.

I like taking it with me to A) get play coins, B), Streetpasses, and C) So I have something to occupy myself if the lineups where I go are really large and/or slow.

A THOUSAND dollars worth?! o_O I wasn't even aware there was that much on the store. Do you just buy every single downloadable title that comes out on the eShop????

I thought about that actually, and I guess the retail games (29-39 on average) could probably add up to 1k pretty fast, but STILL. Also, what size SD card do you have???
#33Neo VejiitaPosted 7/24/2013 1:32:03 AM
Only when I'm going on a trip really.
---
Pokemon Black
Tokiya FC: 0862 2942 5169
#34Madness2012Posted 7/24/2013 1:42:03 AM
Why yes,yes I do.....
#35TheofratosPosted 7/24/2013 2:03:22 AM
All the time.
---
PSN = Theofratos
Pasta
#36Tzuba12Posted 7/24/2013 2:13:37 AM
Every time I go somewhere.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#37SarcChigaimasuPosted 7/24/2013 3:18:23 AM
I'll throw it in my bag before class to get the coins. I have a very sturdy case though.
---
Proudly supporting the Florida Panthers Hockey Club since 1993.
MIAMI HEAT BACK TO BACK WORLD CHAMPS
#38GabrielNagibPosted 7/25/2013 11:39:47 AM
guedesbrawl posted...
GabrielNagib posted...
Never. I live in São Paulo, theorically i shouldn't even leave home myself, but i have to work.

Eh, i use my 3ds as an MP3, sp it's out all the time. Of course, it's never on full display unless i am on a supermarket or school...

I have been robbed before, i can't imagine that happening again, even more with my AC save on it, i would just cry for weeks lol.
---
http://animacrossingniceland.tumblr.com/
Dream Address: 4000-2287-4660
#39gilv3rPosted 7/25/2013 12:06:54 PM
I work a lot of third shifts so yes.
---
PC/PS3/3DS