Is Warrior's Way worth getting if I don't get many streetpasses?

#1DirtyHarry11Posted 7/23/2013 5:23:25 PM
I've been looking it up on youtube and reading up about it and it seems like a game I would enjoy, however the problem is that it seems to be very heavy into streetpasses. I live in kind of a small town and very rarely get any streetpasses at all. Is the game still worth it for someone in my situation?

Also, if anyone else has it I would love to hear what you think of it.
#2yabPosted 7/23/2013 5:26:16 PM
It's ok, but it's probably the most streetpass dependent of the 4 new games. You have to streetpass to get some of the accomplishments and you don't get that many troops for using playcoins (even after upgrading the amount you can get)

Although they are doing the streetpass relay thing soon so you might be able to make use of that
---
#3DirtyHarry11(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 5:43:24 PM
yab posted...
It's ok, but it's probably the most streetpass dependent of the 4 new games. You have to streetpass to get some of the accomplishments and you don't get that many troops for using playcoins (even after upgrading the amount you can get)

Although they are doing the streetpass relay thing soon so you might be able to make use of that

Thanks, one more question if you don't mind. I've never really used mii or plaza or anything so I'm kind of new to this, but if you don't get streetpasses don't you have to pay extra money for playcoins?
#4megablue9Posted 7/23/2013 5:55:24 PM
DirtyHarry11 posted...
yab posted...

Thanks, one more question if you don't mind. I've never really used mii or plaza or anything so I'm kind of new to this, but if you don't get streetpasses don't you have to pay extra money for playcoins?

no money involved when it comes to play coins you get it when carrying around your 3ds on standby mode(close 3ds when its on the menu or click power button without turning off) by walking around or if you are really lazy shaking it. It like a pedometer 100 steps=1 playcoin, it max out at 10 playcoins per day. Warrior's way uses at least 5 playcoins to play a round
---
3ds FC: 5172-0077-4852 Name:Ly
AC New Leaf Town:Azu Vale
#5DirtyHarry11(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 6:04:42 PM
megablue9 posted...
DirtyHarry11 posted...
yab posted...

no money involved when it comes to play coins you get it when carrying around your 3ds on standby mode(close 3ds when its on the menu or click power button without turning off) by walking around or if you are really lazy shaking it. It like a pedometer 100 steps=1 playcoin, it max out at 10 playcoins per day. Warrior's way uses at least 5 playcoins to play a round

Ah got it, thanks for the reply! In that case I'm looking forward to picking it up, I love strategy war games like this haha.