What is a good use of 20$ on the eshop?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is a good use of 20$ on the eshop?
3 years ago#1
I randomly bought a 20$ card the other day (still not sure why) and just wondering- what good games are options for under 20$?
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
3 years ago#2
I hear code princess is a good game for $20 it is a beat em up side scroller with rpg elements like leveling up if you're into those things.
3 years ago#3
COP is 20.00 on the eShop? Damn. I bought the physical game when it first game out. It is pretty fun. A little annoying and repetitious at times, but definitely fun. You can actually get quite a few games for 20.00. Look in the Virtual Console section. I would also recommend Denpa Men, Denpa Men 2 (two of the most ingenious RPG's for the 3DS, and the third one is on its way), Mario and Donkey Kong: March of the Minis, Shantae, Shantae: Risky's Revenge, Bloody Vampire, and/or the new Streetpass games that came out last week.
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
3 years ago#4
any combination of the following games:

Gunman Clive - $1.99
Mighty Switch Force!- $5.99
Mighty Switch Force! 2 - $5.99
Pushmo - $6.99
Cave Story - $9.99
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX - $5.99
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - $5.99
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - $5.99
Mega Man 2 - $4.99
Mega Man 3 - $4.99
Ninja Gaiden - $4.99

YMMV.
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
3 years ago#5
I want to get CoP but I might need to wait it out till I get a bigger SD card to download it. Currently bidding on a 16gb one on ebay for 15$, I'd need another 20$ card anyways due to tax... I think I'll get that then look into one of the other games mentioned. Not making the purchase until I know I'm getting the card however, that'd be foolish.Thanks!
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
3 years ago#6
Shantae and Shantae: Risky's Revenge. The second one's a little pricey, but you can suck it up. It's worth every penny.
Sig.
3 years ago#7
Nograd789 posted...
I want to get CoP but I might need to wait it out till I get a bigger SD card to download it. Currently bidding on a 16gb one on ebay for 15$, I'd need another 20$ card anyways due to tax... I think I'll get that then look into one of the other games mentioned. Not making the purchase until I know I'm getting the card however, that'd be foolish.Thanks!

amazon sells 32 gb sd cards for $20 and you can get a 16 gb for $10....
3 years ago#8
iamtruth posted...
Nograd789 posted...

amazon sells 32 gb sd cards for $20 and you can get a 16 gb for $10....

I can't use amazon due to them not accepting my debit card
3 years ago#9
If you like applications then research the reviews for the following :
Colors 3D
Petit Computer (DSiware)
Art Academy First semester (DSiware) !
---3DS:4811-7170-1062. Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have a character:-Pulp Fiction
3 years ago#10
Code of Princess is 9138 blocks, just so you know. The sale ends on the 28th.

Otherwise, just a smattering of VC and Eshop games would do you fine. I definitely recommend Shantae (GBC), Tails Adventure (GG), Shining Force: Sword of Hajya (GG), and Defenders of Oasis (GG). All are 3.99-4.99 each.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is a good use of 20$ on the eshop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived