What is a good use of 20$ on the eshop?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is a good use of 20$ on the eshop?
2 years ago#11
ALL of the Kirby games :P
It's what I would do anyway. I love Kirby! They're all pretty different too, anyway. Like half of them are just spinoffs.

You could also get a bunch of the "Mighty _______" games. They are a little on the short side, but they're good if you enjoy time trial/speed running games with great art.
2 years ago#12
Resident Evil if you don't already own it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/5vsPSdX.jpg
2 years ago#13
mad9671 posted...
If you like applications then research the reviews for the following :
Colors 3D
Petit Computer (DSiware)
Art Academy First semester (DSiware) !

I'm so buying this when I get home. Didn't realize/think about there being an art academy game aside from the 3DS version.
---
With friends like you, who needs enemies?
2 years ago#14
On the SD card thing - I am an idiot. I completely forgot a place in town sells pre-paid mastercards /visas. This makes life so much easier. Now to hope the other person bids higher on that SD Card so I can get a 32gb one instead.
---
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
2 years ago#15
Nograd789 posted...
iamtruth posted...
Nograd789 posted...
I want to get CoP but I might need to wait it out till I get a bigger SD card to download it. Currently bidding on a 16gb one on ebay for 15$, I'd need another 20$ card anyways due to tax... I think I'll get that then look into one of the other games mentioned. Not making the purchase until I know I'm getting the card however, that'd be foolish.Thanks!

amazon sells 32 gb sd cards for $20 and you can get a 16 gb for $10....

I can't use amazon due to them not accepting my debit card

Then just purchase a $25 Amazon gift card. They're available almost everywhere.
---
Wii FC: 8197-8833-3892-6232
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489
2 years ago#16
Nintenbro posted...
Nograd789 posted...
iamtruth posted...
Nograd789 posted...
I want to get CoP but I might need to wait it out till I get a bigger SD card to download it. Currently bidding on a 16gb one on ebay for 15$, I'd need another 20$ card anyways due to tax... I think I'll get that then look into one of the other games mentioned. Not making the purchase until I know I'm getting the card however, that'd be foolish.Thanks!

^This.
2 years ago#17
ARsignal11 posted...
Nintenbro posted...
Nograd789 posted...
iamtruth posted...
Nograd789 posted...

^This.

Looked all around my town- couldn't find any sadly
---
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is a good use of 20$ on the eshop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived