What is a good use of 20$ on the eshop?

#11Kuyama-kunPosted 7/26/2013 8:58:04 AM
ALL of the Kirby games :P
It's what I would do anyway. I love Kirby! They're all pretty different too, anyway. Like half of them are just spinoffs.

You could also get a bunch of the "Mighty _______" games. They are a little on the short side, but they're good if you enjoy time trial/speed running games with great art.
#12HijokaidanBladePosted 7/26/2013 9:20:11 AM
Resident Evil if you don't already own it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/5vsPSdX.jpg
#13dominatinggamerPosted 7/26/2013 9:25:55 AM
mad9671 posted...
If you like applications then research the reviews for the following :
Colors 3D
Petit Computer (DSiware)
Art Academy First semester (DSiware) !

I'm so buying this when I get home. Didn't realize/think about there being an art academy game aside from the 3DS version.
---
With friends like you, who needs enemies?
#14Nograd789(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 10:21:42 AM
On the SD card thing - I am an idiot. I completely forgot a place in town sells pre-paid mastercards /visas. This makes life so much easier. Now to hope the other person bids higher on that SD Card so I can get a 32gb one instead.
---
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
#15NintenbroPosted 7/26/2013 10:49:25 AM
Nograd789 posted...
iamtruth posted...
Nograd789 posted...
I want to get CoP but I might need to wait it out till I get a bigger SD card to download it. Currently bidding on a 16gb one on ebay for 15$, I'd need another 20$ card anyways due to tax... I think I'll get that then look into one of the other games mentioned. Not making the purchase until I know I'm getting the card however, that'd be foolish.Thanks!

amazon sells 32 gb sd cards for $20 and you can get a 16 gb for $10....

I can't use amazon due to them not accepting my debit card

Then just purchase a $25 Amazon gift card. They're available almost everywhere.
---
Wii FC: 8197-8833-3892-6232
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489
#16ARsignal11Posted 7/26/2013 11:52:10 AM
Nintenbro posted...
Nograd789 posted...
iamtruth posted...
Nograd789 posted...
I want to get CoP but I might need to wait it out till I get a bigger SD card to download it. Currently bidding on a 16gb one on ebay for 15$, I'd need another 20$ card anyways due to tax... I think I'll get that then look into one of the other games mentioned. Not making the purchase until I know I'm getting the card however, that'd be foolish.Thanks!

^This.
#17Nograd789(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 3:35:21 PM
ARsignal11 posted...
Nintenbro posted...
Nograd789 posted...
iamtruth posted...
Nograd789 posted...

^This.

Looked all around my town- couldn't find any sadly
---
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.