Buying a bundle, should I get Super Mario 3D Land or Mario Kart 7?

#11RevengeLobsterPosted 7/26/2013 3:20:00 AM
Forgot to mention there's a sale where the XL is going to be 169$ I believe.
---
3DS FC 2492 4469 5732
Town: Eisley Player: Tom Ato
#12mjc0961Posted 7/28/2013 3:50:37 AM
michaeltj10 posted...
3D Land on the other hand, is really fun. I thought I was finished with it, then discovered there's a secret world for every regular world. The length, plus finding all of the golden coins for each level, will keep you entertained for a while.

This is completely deceptive. The "secret world" for every regular world is pretty much the exact same level repeated. A few minor changes, but nothing to really make the level more challenging or more fun to replay. And the game is actually very short, Nintendo just forces you to replay every level 4 times (twice in their regular form, twice in their not very modified secret form) if you want to actually beat the game. You'll be entertained for the very short period of time that your first run through the regular world lasts, and then just be frustrated about having to replay the game 3 more times just to beat it.

For obvious reasons, I'd get Mario Kart.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#13MrSpacelySlatePosted 7/28/2013 10:54:04 AM
3DLand by far.

Mario Kart 7 sucks.
#14esoteric42Posted 7/28/2013 3:28:28 PM
I prefer SM3DL.
---
Check out my images from Tomodachi Collection and Animal Crossing at: http://www.3dporch.com/users/esoteric30
#15retrogamer28Posted 7/30/2013 12:29:54 PM
DavidZ2844 posted...
Power a red 3DS XL starter kit. Has a case, screen protectors, extra styluses (stylii?), headphones, and two game cases. Pretty neat I guess.

Not bad considering that's the part of the bundle that's free (the system + game + eShop card is normally 260).
I'd say Mario Kart 7 if you have Wi-Fi, and SM3DL if you don't (either way you should pick up the one you don't get with the bundle sometime later).
---
DK `94 is my Dark Souls