What N64 game would you like to see put on the eShop?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What N64 game would you like to see put on the eShop?
2 years ago#21
DK64.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
2 years ago#22
Super Smash Brothers 64
---
3DS XL: AC:NL, KH:DDD;; FC: 0834-1402-9867
(PC):Phantasy Star Online 2; Synthetica;;Ship 2
2 years ago#23
Snowboard Kids 2
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
2 years ago#24
Jet Force Gemini!
---
I wear a fedora now, fedoras are cool!
2 years ago#25
BODY HARVEST! BODY HARVEST! BODY HARVEST! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!i
---
When I grow up I want to be a professional gamer.
2 years ago#26
I'd rather have a remake than just a ported old game.
---
Not changing this signature until Spyro and Crash Bandicoot go back to their roots.
2 years ago#27
Banjo Kazooie is what I want, but that'll never happen, so a MM remake. I've never played it, but I don't want to get it on Wii then find that the remake is coming out later. :P
2 years ago#28
It would have to be a port like OoT3D or SF3D. Virtual console aren't ports, TC. They are emulators, there is a huge difference. Even in OoT3D the touch screen weapons are terrible to try and use in conjunction with physical buttons. That's the trouble you'll ha e with emulation, and why ports are necessary.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
2 years ago#29
WWF No Mercy.
---
A8-5600K Black / Phanteks PH-TC14PE / FM2-A75M-P33 / 8GB Kingston AM / Gigabyte 7950 WFX3 OC / 1TB Seagate Barracuda / CM Stryker / HX850 /
2 years ago#30
Paper Mario 64. I liked Sticker Star, but I'd play N64 over the three other titles anyday. It's my #1 favorite Mario RPG and (possibly) my favorite game of all time. Nice to have two Paper Mario titles on my 3DS :)
---
Awaiting for NEW Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Fire Emblem, Metroid, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What N64 game would you like to see put on the eShop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived