Is Super Mario 2 in Eshop?

#11BuretsuPosted 7/27/2013 1:09:58 AM
mrjack3112 posted...
No it is not... Being able to pick different characters? No you guys are not seeing eye to eye. I live in the US... AND I did check the eshop and it also says the game TC is talking about is not out yet

Yeah, I don't know what game you're thinking of, but it's not the one TC is talking about.

I live in the US am looking, right now, at Super Mario Bros. 2, the one where you choose between Mario, Luigi (who has a higher jump), Peach (who can hover) and Toad (who picks items faster), and I could buy it right this second if I wanted to.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#12skulper34Posted 7/27/2013 1:11:27 AM
mrjack3112 posted...
Buretsu posted...
mrjack3112 posted...
skulper34 posted...
WillWare posted...
Not on the 3DS eShop, but it is on the Wii U eShop. That probably isn't very helpful.

There is another SMB2 that was only released in Japan; it's basically Super Mario Bros. 1 with much harder levels. Outside of Japan we usually refer to it as Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels so we don't confuse it with the one you're referring to.

If you like a challenge, you might try Lost Levels while you wait for SMB2... whenever it'll come out. Soon, hopefully.

Good news! It's already out.

SMB2 isn't the same as SMB2 if that makes sense. Like Willware said the lost levels is not the same as SMB2. But the game TC is talking about has a trailer on the eshop on the 3ds so it will come soon

The game TC is talking about, SMB2US (a.k.a. reskinned Doki Doki Panic) is currently out on the 3DS eShop. In America, at least.

No it is not... Being able to pick different characters? No you guys are not seeing eye to eye. I live in the US... AND I did check the eshop and it also says the game TC is talking about is not out yet

I have the game dude
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/eshop-update-for-july-11th-2013.453185147/
---
3DS Friend Code : 0919-9596-0769
#13mrjack3112Posted 7/27/2013 1:14:08 AM
Buretsu posted...
mrjack3112 posted...

Yeah, I don't know what game you're thinking of, but it's not the one TC is talking about.

I live in the US am looking, right now, at Super Mario Bros. 2, the one where you choose between Mario, Luigi (who has a higher jump), Peach (who can hover) and Toad (who picks items faster), and I could buy it right this second if I wanted to.

No way my 3ds must be being retarted because it says it isn't out... I just checked it and yes you are right. Forgive me, eshop is not on my side right now