You reaction: Megaman Legends 3 lives on for the 3DS!

#1Bancario51Posted 7/27/2013 8:48:33 AM
In another dimension and a warp hole to that dimension just opened up. Jump in?
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 7/27/2013 8:51:19 AM
Yes. *the world is in disarray and to the brink of nuclear annihilation, but he's happy he can finally play Legends 3*
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3toad133Posted 7/27/2013 8:56:32 AM
I'd be all for it.

Do Skies of Arcadia 2 and Space Channel 5 Part 3 also exist in this dimension?
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#4supremeblasterPosted 7/27/2013 9:21:31 AM
I wouldn't care. I'd rather have a ZX and/or Starforce sequel.
#5n00bsaib0tPosted 7/27/2013 9:25:25 AM
supremeblaster posted...

I'm okay with a ZX sequel. I was never a fan of Legends or Star Force (or Battle Network for that matter).
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#6supremeblasterPosted 7/27/2013 9:36:21 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
supremeblaster posted...

I'm okay with a ZX sequel. I was never a fan of Legends or Star Force (or Battle Network for that matter).

So you're pretty much a fan of the classic sidescrolling timeline?
#7SkyminxyzPosted 7/27/2013 10:01:33 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
supremeblaster posted...

Eh I never really liked what they did in the second zx game (well everything except the story just felt copied from the Zero games already) Even the cities'(s) didn't really feel the same as the first one. Even some parts of the story were similar to the first Zero game now that i think about it...

<.< unless nitpicking aside I played (and beaten) X1-4 and most of the classic series, yet I still prefer BN over them all. Mostly because while I didn't favor the character designs of most of the humans in BN, and even the story, it's gameplay alone is the only reason it tops SF and the others in my opinion.

I only just started playing Legends 2, but both especially the first one aged very badly. So if you didn't play them when they were fairly new, then I can see how many people could even call them the worst series of MM. Classic is good, but most of them were rather short experiences, Zero screwed up hard at it's last game (barring it's ending)
and X5 (bull time method makes it "heck" to look for those e-tanks...) X6, X7 pulled it down, as well as some questionable boss designs.

Anyways I'm surprise there wasn't a fan-rage over this topic by now. Guess people are trying to just forget crapcom altogether for a while.
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#8Shuo_RagnarokPosted 7/27/2013 10:12:42 AM(edited)
Me reaction?
No!
Me Shuo_Ragnarok.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#9ThatSageGuyPosted 7/27/2013 11:40:04 AM
I wouldn't care.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
FC: 5043-1666-5680 ACNL Town: Etria.
#10RunetheKoopaPosted 7/27/2013 11:45:12 AM
I couldn't care less.
---
Not changing this signature until Spyro and Crash Bandicoot go back to their roots.