So I've been playing aLttP in anticipation of the sequel..

#11jedinat(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 11:27:27 PM
gilv3r posted...
You could have just typed you dont like top down zelda games.

I liked Minish Cap.
#12DalekZeroPosted 7/27/2013 11:34:41 PM
Thanks TC, now the Lttp over-world theme is playing in my head.

Also, I think it will be more of the same. Updated, yes, but same premise and same "feel".
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity - George Carlin (1937-2008)
#13DBPanterAPosted 7/27/2013 11:42:14 PM
DirtyHarry11 posted...
DBPanterA posted...
I also honestly believe we will see ALttP on the 3DS as a pre-order bonus or a eShop offering prior to A Link Between Worlds. If that is the case, that would make 12 of the 16 Zelda games playable on the 3DS (currently ALttP, MM, WW, TP, and SS are not playable).

If they did that it people would start going crazy about SNES games coming to the eshop for 3DS. I'm not sure if Nintendo will ever bring them, but if they do, ALttP would be a great way to kick it off (and would probably be a top seller as well as its new sequel).

You are correct. I still feel Nintendo is in this weird spot with the 3DS and Wii U stores because they offer certain games from certain consoles and not others. I personally feel the 3DS should focus more on the handheld side of things and the WIi U on the home console side of things. I know the Wii U is supposed to get GBA games? I don't understand why. . .

I guess as an ambassador and as an owner of Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass from the DS, I can currently play 10 of the 15 Zeldas on my 3DS. I call it the Zelda machine. For selfish reasons, I would like ALttP to appear to gain another Zelda title, as well as my favorite.

I have tried to stay away from too much game footage of A Link Between Worlds. I believe it will be similar to ALttP with slight changes, maybe a new item or two, but will similar. I have high hopes for it, more so than any Zelda game I have bought since Majora's Mask.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#14abbyhitterPosted 7/28/2013 5:33:52 AM
I'm playing through ALttP right now too, to jog my memory in anticipation for ALBW. I don't remember the dungeons being so short and easy. I'm glad that ALBW has completely new dungeons.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!