Nintendo releases five GBA games to eshop for the holiday season

#21DEMONPANDA212Posted 7/28/2013 7:34:03 AM
Jeod_Cripto posted...
Which five would you choose?

1 - Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
2 - The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past/Four Swords (with FS dungeon unlocked or FS anniversary edition instead of original FS)
3 - Pokemon Emerald Version
4 - Final Fantasy VI
5 - Fire Emblem (Lyn, Eliwood, Hector)

These would sell like hotcakes due to the new releases of Dream Team, Pokemon X&Y, and Link Between Worlds

Replace FE with Pokemon Leaf Green and you got my list.

FFVI as it's supposed to be the best version, Zelda as it is IMO the best version, Poke E and LG to complete my set again and SS for the same reason.

Although there's about 80 GBA games I would buy, the Vania's were amazing, Golden Sun, Gunstar Heroes etc... Etc... Etc...
---
3DS (XL) 4854-6425-2855
3DS (Zelda) 2320-6650-1378
#2290sRetroGamingPosted 7/28/2013 7:36:08 AM(edited)
n00bsaib0t posted...
rahxephon122 posted...
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
lanif posted...
gba games will never happen keep dreaming

lmao "keep dreaming"

they already released a bunch for the ambassador program.

it's so funny when people speak in absolutes about something that is VERY possible and likely.

The GBA games for ambassadors are barebones in the VC department and feel far from finished. Not even a way to link them when half of the games have link features.

Just like the GB and GBC games.

At least these two have restore points to save your progress exactly where you left off and are actually "emulated" versions to allow for the Spotpass and Streetpass features to be enabled while playing, along with Sleep Mode when closing the system.

With these 10 GBA VC games released so far you can't do any of this since it runs off the hardware (ARM Processor?) within the 3DS itself. why weren't these GBA VC titles properly emulated to the 3DS in the first place like the NES,GB, GBC and GG VC's?. same for DSiWare games. same problem as the GBA VC's.
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
#23matthewthemanPosted 7/28/2013 7:46:57 AM
1. Mother 3
2. Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade
3. Fire Emblem
4. WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$
5. Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
I haven't listed any Pokemon games 'cause I already own 'em all, nor have I listed ALttP for the same reason. I only listed games I want to play(the last two) or have played but only on emulators(the first three).
---
Official Dunsparce of every message board
3DS FC: 0087-3597-0870
#24Akihiko__SanadaPosted 7/28/2013 8:00:11 AM
Misleading topic title.
---
-No longer a fan of Wiis-
#25HandshakeGuyPosted 7/28/2013 8:08:38 AM
GambitAce posted...
it's so funny when people speak in absolutes about something that is VERY possible and likely.

Possible? yes
Likely? no

Actually, Iwata already stated that it's a good possibility next year.
---
" The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go."
-Sanae Hanekoma
#26supremeblasterPosted 7/28/2013 8:14:07 AM
I got my hopes up, only for them to be dashed to oblivion.
#27n00bsaib0tPosted 7/28/2013 8:21:43 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
rahxephon122 posted...
lanif posted...
gba games will never happen keep dreaming

lmao "keep dreaming"

they already released a bunch for the ambassador program.

The GBA games for ambassadors are barebones in the VC department and feel far from finished. Not even a way to link them when half of the games have link features.

Just like the GB and GBC games.

At least these two have restore points to save your progress exactly where you left off and are actually "emulated" versions to allow for the Spotpass and Streetpass features to be enabled while playing, along with Sleep Mode when closing the system.

With these 10 GBA VC games released so far you can't do any of this since it runs off the hardware (ARM Processor?) within the 3DS itself. why weren't these GBA VC titles properly emulated to the 3DS in the first place like the NES,GB, GBC and GG VC's?. same for DSiWare games. same problem as the GBA VC's.

You mean restore points for cheating. They already save your progress exactly where you left off without restore points.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#28WrestlinFanPosted 7/28/2013 8:23:26 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
WrestlinFan posted...
PSPs are cheap these days.

Are you implying something my good sir? ;)

I'm only bring word to the community that fine PSPs systems can be had for low low prices.

It's my duty.
---
We're here. *blows out lantern*
#2990sRetroGamingPosted 7/28/2013 8:27:56 AM
^ There's a reason why they implimented it. cheating?. really?.
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
#3090sRetroGamingPosted 7/28/2013 8:30:16 AM
WrestlinFan posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
WrestlinFan posted...
PSPs are cheap these days.

Are you implying something my good sir? ;)

I'm only bring word to the community that fine PSPs systems can be had for low low prices.

It's my duty.

Lol!
---