Anyone watch dinosaur office?

#21mrjack3112(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 4:36:07 PM
sumweeaboo posted...
I liked the restaurant episode. The part with the tip was pretty great.

I forgot my to-go boooox!(while his friend is getting eaten) hahaha!

@Megablue9 I never seen that one it was way funny. Craig and Sheila seem like they got something going on
#22oq7sterPosted 7/28/2013 4:53:35 PM
My favorite is the one with Craig's juggling video.
Followed by the episode in which Craig falls in love with the other guys wife.
---
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
Never ever look up at a tv, doing so will result in deformed gamer face syndrome. metazim53
#23mrjack3112(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 5:16:36 PM
oq7ster posted...
My favorite is the one with Craig's juggling video.
Followed by the episode in which Craig falls in love with the other guys wife.

Haha I remember that one. Who does craig fall in love with? It's weird I haven't seen that either
#24parKb5Posted 7/28/2013 5:54:05 PM
The Nintendo Video on my NA 3DS hasn't updated since I moved to Japan, it says that the service isn't available in your area.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
#25mrjack3112(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 6:32:09 PM
parKb5 posted...
The Nintendo Video on my NA 3DS hasn't updated since I moved to Japan, it says that the service isn't available in your area.

That's dumb can you do anything about it?
#26parKb5Posted 7/28/2013 9:03:32 PM
mrjack3112 posted...
parKb5 posted...

The weird thing is that I can access the NA eShop and buy games fine and I can receive the updates like for the StreetPass Plaza and get all the NA specific SwapNotes and Animal Crossing SpotPasses, but Nintendo Video is not available? That makes no sense.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki
#27mrjack3112(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 9:30:26 PM
parKb5 posted...
mrjack3112 posted...
parKb5 posted...

The weird thing is that I can access the NA eShop and buy games fine and I can receive the updates like for the StreetPass Plaza and get all the NA specific SwapNotes and Animal Crossing SpotPasses, but Nintendo Video is not available? That makes no sense.

That is weird. Now that I think about it could you activate or deactivate updates for specific titles. Actually I just checked really quick and couldn't find anything but still I am almost sure
#28Frost_LASERPosted 7/28/2013 9:47:51 PM
robomasteralpha posted...
Of course I doooooooooo. It the only thing Nintendo Video is really good foooooooooooor.
#29ssjlinkxPosted 7/28/2013 9:53:08 PM
Dinosaur Office and BearShark are the only reasons I keep Nintendo Video. I wish there were more cool things on there.Along time ago there was a video sample of the Zelda Symphony and it was magnificent. On a side note, does anybody here know if the bearshark game is any good
---
My game collection: http://full.sc/1bAk0z7
Don't feel like playing your games? Watch me play instead! http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0
#30mrjack3112(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 3:07:52 AM
ssjlinkx posted...
Dinosaur Office and BearShark are the only reasons I keep Nintendo Video. I wish there were more cool things on there.Along time ago there was a video sample of the Zelda Symphony and it was magnificent. On a side note, does anybody here know if the bearshark game is any good

I really don't know It looks fun though