If Atlus's new partnership is indeed with Nintendo, what game would you like ...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If Atlus's new partnership is indeed with Nintendo, what game would you like ...

User Info: Sad_Face

Sad_Face
3 years ago#31
I'd like a Radiant Historia sequel. Easily the best game on the DS in my opinion.

That's a stretch since TWEWY exists, but yeah I'd definitely buy a sequel if it came out. And I could also use a Legend of the Unemployed Ninja game for the 3DS, I know Atlus merely published it but still...

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
3 years ago#32
Catherine / Pushmo crossover
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
3 years ago#33
Dokapon Kingdom :D
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. ignoring Razieru,mariofan15,and any igenesis alts

User Info: AkaneJones

AkaneJones
3 years ago#34
Gogo726 posted...
Catherine / Pushmo crossover

Only if it somehow involves Birdo and Mallo forcing the protagonist to ware a dorky spandex singlet.

User Info: randomshems

randomshems
3 years ago#35
picked something else but then I thought hrmm persona 1,2 on the 3ds would work
Lets tear through nature together So we may see the face of god.

User Info: HurricaneManning

HurricaneManning
3 years ago#36
I'll take whatever SMT goodness I can get. SMT4 is probably the pinnacle of what we're going to get. 2013 has been the year of Atlus for sure.
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
3 years ago#37
CrisisOfFate posted...
Persona 5 on the 3DS,just to see the sony fanboys!

I think it's possible that was already in development. I really doubt it will be on home consoles when taking Strange Journey, SMT4, and the Devil Surviver games into consideration.

User Info: VanKeith

VanKeith
3 years ago#38
Having Persona or Trauma Center on the 3DS would be pretty amazing.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If Atlus's new partnership is indeed with Nintendo, what game would you like ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived