Are you getting Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney:Dual Destinies?

#21AnclationPosted 7/30/2013 6:09:18 AM
Yeah, I'll probably get it at launch, digital only is disappointing, but I love the series way too much for that to be a deal-breaker.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#22DarkAdonis123Posted 7/30/2013 6:29:27 AM
esoteric42 posted...
Whenever people say they prefer retail games because the like to hold it or touch it, I think of the Freudian stages of Psycho-social development.

For myself, I prefer digital because it is oh so more convenient to not have to look for game cards, and to have them with me when I am on the go.

My son's 3DS was stolen a month ago. We have 16 games for it. Had we bought everything digital, we would've lost all the games too. But because we buy physical, only the game that was in the slot was taken.

If you prefer digital, great. But kill all that condescending bs. You sound like a complete fool.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#23QuagsireQingPosted 7/30/2013 8:21:07 AM
vervaine posted...
Yes, sometime down the road. It's digital, it won't go anywhere and vanish like physical copies. Makes no sense to buy on Day 1 if I'm not going to play it right away.

This, down to the last letter.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#24bliptychPosted 7/30/2013 8:25:26 AM
Not at launch, since so far there's no news of a physical copy. I usually wait a while for my games anyways, and so if time passes and still no physical copy, I'll probably reluctantly buy it digitally, as to support Capcom and Ace Attorney.
---
3DS FC: 3754-7133-6238 | GT: AWOL Cosmonaut
Forever waiting for new Hotel Dusk and Jake Hunter games
#25WrestlinFanPosted 7/30/2013 8:43:56 AM
esoteric42 posted...
Whenever people say they prefer retail games because the like to hold it or touch it, I think of the Freudian stages of Psycho-social development.

For myself, I prefer digital because it is oh so more convenient to not have to look for game cards, and to have them with me when I am on the go.

Whenever people say they prefer digital because they don't have to swap carts, I think of 600 pound guys that are to lazy to put down the chicken, and get out of their recliners

Day 1 for me.
---
We're here. *blows out lantern*
#26tact_coyotePosted 7/30/2013 9:51:42 AM(edited)
Yeah,1st day, I loved the series ever since I played the original on my DS.
---
...the zombies... are coming,,,,brains......
Currently playing: SMT4
#271212-1Posted 7/30/2013 11:27:11 AM
Digital only makes this game a piece of _____
#28THE gamefreak 212Posted 7/30/2013 11:30:11 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
My son's 3DS was stolen a month ago. We have 16 games for it. Had we bought everything digital, we would've lost all the games too. But because we buy physical, only the game that was in the slot was taken.

If you prefer digital, great. But kill all that condescending bs. You sound like a complete fool.

As much as I will take physical over digital any day, this more says something about Nintendo's account system (or rather, lack thereof) than the disadvantages of digital.

As for the question, I'm going to get it, but it will be under protest of having to buy it digitally.
---
Unleash the hounds of justice!
#29AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/30/2013 11:42:02 AM
I would have gotten it down the road but thanks to the $30 credit from SMT4 and FE:A, I'll get it at launch.

It's literally the only thing I want on the otherwise terrible eshop.
---
Now Playing: Project X Zone (7.5/10), The Last of Us(9/10), AC:New Leaf (9.5/10), WWE '13 (360)(8.5/10)
#30ZeroArcheryPosted 7/30/2013 11:44:19 AM
The_Schoolist posted...
Absolutely. I am disappointed at digital only, but I'm not going to miss out on the game entirely when it's the only option on launch. That's just dumb.

This.

I'd rather that it's Digital Only, than none at all.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua