#1NexeviousPosted 7/30/2013 5:49:05 PM
You can preorder it and stuff.
$199.99
Releases August 11th
---
Snake for SSB4!!!
3DS Friend Code: IN PROGRESS
#2blohangelPosted 7/30/2013 5:56:49 PM
I've been waiting for this moment. I can finally upgrade to... dat screen.
---
"We don't play EDF for graphics, we play it for massive carnage we lay upon alien scum" -gamemaster712
PSN: Angel_Garcilazo/3DS FC: 4940-5942-3940
#3Nexevious(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 6:19:26 PM
Personally I like the Red/Black better....
Also they call it the Black/Black model.
---
Snake for SSB4!!!
#4WrestlinFanPosted 7/30/2013 6:19:27 PM
Selling my Vita just in time.
---
We're here. *blows out lantern*
#5Nexevious(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 6:21:15 PM
WrestlinFan posted...

Go for it bro. I recently sold my regular 3DS on eBay for about $150 I am really happy about that. I'm going to go to Fry's and get a new Red XL for $180
---
Snake for SSB4!!!
#6OoSubaruoOPosted 7/30/2013 6:33:31 PM
Nexevious posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

Go for it bro. I recently sold my regular 3DS on eBay for about $150 I am really happy about that. I'm going to go to Fry's and get a new Red XL for $180

Ask him if Bender is there.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#790sRetroGamingPosted 7/30/2013 6:37:10 PM
Nexevious posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

How the hell did you manage to pull that off???. seriously, tell me your ways!!!.
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
#8Nexevious(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 8:03:00 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
Nexevious posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

How the hell did you manage to pull that off???. seriously, tell me your ways!!!.

I was extremely happy. So I laid all the stuff from the 3DS, stylus, box, manuals, etc. down in the first clip to attract a lot of views. I got probably 20 watchers on it and a total of 49 bids. I started it at $49.99, $9.99 shipping. I had everything that it came with except the Club Nintendo PIN and the AR Cards. I also added a really nice Mad Catz wallet case to it for more views. It got to about $110 then there was a bidding war against 2 people. It went up to $150 and ended. I then realized that the person had 0% positive feedback and said he couldn't pay for it. So I contacted the runner-up and asked him to take it for $148, his last bid. He said yes and I got about $147 total (minus eBay fees, shipping)
---
Snake for SSB4!!!
#9WrestlinFanPosted 7/30/2013 8:08:13 PM
Nexevious posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
Nexevious posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

I was extremely happy. So I laid all the stuff from the 3DS, stylus, box, manuals, etc. down in the first clip to attract a lot of views. I got probably 20 watchers on it and a total of 49 bids. I started it at $49.99, $9.99 shipping. I had everything that it came with except the Club Nintendo PIN and the AR Cards. I also added a really nice Mad Catz wallet case to it for more views. It got to about $110 then there was a bidding war against 2 people. It went up to $150 and ended. I then realized that the person had 0% positive feedback and said he couldn't pay for it. So I contacted the runner-up and asked him to take it for $148, his last bid. He said yes and I got about $147 total (minus eBay fees, shipping)

That's gonna take a big wet bite out of your ass. That's why I use Craigslist whenever possible. No fees, no waiting for Paypal to clear my payment, just cold hard cash. You always want to meet at a public place of course.......
---
We're here. *blows out lantern*
#10Nexevious(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 8:11:43 PM
WrestlinFan posted...
Nexevious posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
Nexevious posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

That's gonna take a big wet bite out of your ass. That's why I use Craigslist whenever possible. No fees, no waiting for Paypal to clear my payment, just cold hard cash. You always want to meet at a public place of course.......

Actually did that before eBay. Put it up for $110 and someone was interested. We talked said we'll do it on Friday (3 something weeks ago) he didn't show up. I texted him saying what the problem was, he didn't respond. I then CALLED him using my home phone. He responded saying if he can call back in 30 minutes or so. I said sure. Never heard back since.
---
Snake for SSB4!!!