Nintendo 3DS Advance

#21Primum_MobilePosted 8/1/2013 9:29:59 PM
Akihiko__Sanada posted...

elken posted...
- better bottom touch-screen (stylus not necessary)

First off, the stylus is not by any means necessary with the 3DS' current screen. I never use my stylus on it, except for writing symbols. Second off, capacitive touch screens suck for gaming purposes. Keep them to smart phones.

i was gonna said the first point too.

but for the second one, i don't understand where people are getting this from? I am playing FlightControl on the iphone and i don't find the screen to be inaccurate or otherwise prohibitive. Sure, i do touch the wrong plane sometimes, but i blame my big fat finger for that.
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#22ThunderPotatoPosted 8/1/2013 9:33:09 PM
elken posted...
- two analog sticks

A right analogue stick is worthless..

When did this become a thing? Been standard since the PS1. About time Nintendo catches up with their handhelds.
---
http://jgpgaming.tumblr.com/
#23MegaMettaurPosted 8/1/2013 11:01:20 PM
ThunderPotato posted...
elken posted...
- two analog sticks

A right analogue stick is worthless..

When did this become a thing? Been standard since the PS1. About time Nintendo catches up with their handhelds.

Why when hardly any of the games on their consoles even need them? there's a very select few that even use it on the 3DS. And C buttons were superior to the C stick in terms of camera controls, IMO, but that's a different argmument. the right stick may have been standard for home consoles (and no, they weren't standard until PS2, because the controller wasn't the standard for PS1.) But on hand helds, the only console that has one is the Vita, and that's supposedly its major selling point, when they have to list it as a feature on every game that uses the right stick.
---
3DS XL: AC:NL, KH:DDD;; FC: 0834-1402-9867
(PC):Phantasy Star Online 2; Synthetica;;Ship 2
#24SillySkeletonPosted 8/2/2013 3:31:26 AM
elken posted...
That would kill the PSV completely and put the "3DS Advance" as the best Handheld ever created.

What are you talking about, man!? We don't want the Vita to die. As far as I'm concerned, Sony and Nintendo are partners in the war against tablet and ios games.
---
PSN: SillySkeleton
3DS FC: 1177-7208-8130