Can anyone help me out with the Nintendo E-Shop?

#1JorepPosted 8/2/2013 2:55:08 PM
Okay, so I got my 30 bucks from Shin Megami and Fire Emblem.

But, how the heck does this shop work? Like, how do I just view other digital titles? I can't find just a straight up menu of those, all I see is like "Start an Adventure" or "Hot summer Titles", and when I tried to filter only by RPGs, it was only two short pages. Surely there's more?

Also, beyond that, does anyone have any good reccomendations? I'm looking at Gunman Clive and Crimson Shroud, but if I could buy Soul Hackers or SMT: Strange Journey, I'd want to do that.

Thanks for any help!
---
http://www.abovethewage.com
Through fire, justice is served!
#2PlaysaverPosted 8/2/2013 3:05:38 PM
Jorep posted...
Okay, so I got my 30 bucks from Shin Megami and Fire Emblem.

But, how the heck does this shop work? Like, how do I just view other digital titles? I can't find just a straight up menu of those, all I see is like "Start an Adventure" or "Hot summer Titles", and when I tried to filter only by RPGs, it was only two short pages. Surely there's more?

Also, beyond that, does anyone have any good reccomendations? I'm looking at Gunman Clive and Crimson Shroud, but if I could buy Soul Hackers or SMT: Strange Journey, I'd want to do that.

Thanks for any help!

If you put soul in the search box then Soul Hackers is the first thing that comes up.
I've never heard of Smt:strange journey.
#3Akira1256Posted 8/2/2013 3:09:13 PM
Playsaver posted...
If you put soul in the search box then Soul Hackers is the first thing that comes up.
I've never heard of Smt:strange journey.

It's a DS game: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/961651-shin-megami-tensei-strange-journey

It's not available on the eShop, though, Jorep, so if you want to get it, it's only available as a physical cart.
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
#4spealfan444Posted 8/2/2013 3:51:00 PM
Save it for Dual Destinies!
I don't want Ace Attorney to become Japan only! Unlike some "fans" who are refusing to buy the game just because it's digital only.

Also, the only SMT games available on the eShop are SMT:Soul Hackers and SMTIV.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!
#5DynamicJumpIuffPosted 8/2/2013 3:59:31 PM(edited)
Only get Soul Hackers if you're reeeeeeaally into SMT.

The game shows its age.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#6Jorep(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2013 6:03:08 PM
Definitely appreciate the help and suggestions.

I'm interested in Soul Hackers, but I'm not gonna pay $39.99, especially for a digital version of the game. That's just absurd.

I appreciate the plight of Dual Destinies, but I'm just not an Ace Attorney fan.

So far I'm looking hardest at Sakura Samurai, Crimson Shroud, and Gunman Clive.

I can afford all three, it's just, like, hard to decide on what to actually spend my free money on.
---
http://www.abovethewage.com
Through fire, justice is served!
#7lanifPosted 8/6/2013 5:11:50 PM
money is no free you spent 80 bucks to get that credit
---
Do you know what happens when the trolls start talking too much s$%^?
Their breath starts to stink!!! lol
#8MarkMiltonPosted 8/6/2013 5:14:04 PM
lanif posted...
money is no free you spent 80 bucks to get that credit

no, you spend $80 for two games. two VERY good games.

the $30 card is a bonus.
---
If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble, watch out robot, HERE COMES RUMBLE! ~~ Rumble... duh!
Gamertag: MarkMilton FC: 1977-0327-3304