Senran Kagura Burst coming to 3ds as download title

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Senran Kagura Burst coming to 3ds as download title
2 years ago#1
Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/06/senran-kagura-burst-coming-to-north-america-from-xseed/

I can't say this was entirely expected.
2 years ago#2
YES YES YES!!! First comes news of an Attack on Titan game, now Boobs 3DS is heading towards the USA! WOOO!!!!
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
2 years ago#3
Rated T? How the hell?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
2 years ago#4
http://cdn.avsforum.com/7/7a/900x900px-LL-7a269a79_Its-happening_o_129980.gif

Day 1 buy... probably
---
Don't be upset because of what you can't do. Do what you do best, live as carefree and optimistically as you can because some people aren't able to do that.
2 years ago#5
For people asking why it's rated T, exactly what do you think happens in the game? They show bra and panties. It's not a hentai game.
2 years ago#6
& all is well in the world...
---
3DS FC - 3351 4710 9463
2 years ago#7
So is there actually a decent game hidden behind the juvenile pandering? Or is that all anyone cares about?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
2 years ago#8
this is good news.this is really a good year for the 3ds. all hail the 3ds.
---
I don't care which console is more superior,, all i care about are the games.
3ds fc:2234-7250-4889
2 years ago#9
Ghetsis posted...
Rated T? How the hell?

I am wondering this as well
---
Black 2 FC: 1593-5449-4573 (I am well aware the 3DS is region locked)
AMD Athlon II Quad Core 3.0GHZ | HD 5770 | 4GB RAM
2 years ago#10
RevOn_DX posted...
YES YES YES!!! First comes news of an Attack on Titan game, now Boobs 3DS is heading towards the USA! WOOO!!!!

A Attack On Titan game is coming to North America?
---
3ds FC 4253 3721 5818
Less QQ More pew pew-The Kinect does not spy on you
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Senran Kagura Burst coming to 3ds as download title

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived