Please announce Dragon Quest VII already...

#11yabPosted 8/6/2013 4:01:34 PM
Journey of the cursed game (yeah I know that's taken from 8's title but whatever)
---
#12jovewolfPosted 8/6/2013 4:18:43 PM
I think Nintendo said they had to make a choice between doing DQ7 and Bravely Default.

And you know which one they went with.
---
"Don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you."
#13Ccroybb(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 4:32:50 PM
jovewolf posted...
I think Nintendo said they had to make a choice between doing DQ7 and Bravely Default.

And you know which one they went with.

Nintendo never said that. It was just some random guy on facebook or some **** like that.
---
The ideal 8th Generation console combination: 3DS, Wii U, and PS4
#14Shadowbird_RHPosted 8/6/2013 4:40:13 PM
Only game in the main line Dragon Quest games I haven't played through. I could play it by other means, but I'd much rather the remake get released and I'd play that, especially if I start up the old version, and several dozen hours in news comes of release confirmation. Even if that doesn't happen, I'd be fine with the original getting released on the PSN. DQM: Terry's Wonderland remake would be nice too.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#15tallgeeseIVPosted 8/6/2013 4:40:39 PM
chances are that we wont hear anything about it until BD comes out at least.
---
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9742/fodderkg8.png
-_-'
#16pikachupwnagePosted 8/6/2013 4:41:32 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
moogle69 posted...
Ccroybb posted...
Please! It's the only game I am desperate for localization news...

And fantasy life, Fantaseeeeee liffffffffffffffe

And no love for this one getting a NA localization???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomodachi_Collection#Tomodachi_Collection:_New_Life

:/

Reggie actually has said they are considering localizing that.
---
Now with PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE
#17NeonYoshi11Posted 8/6/2013 8:48:19 PM
DQ7 & Fantasy Life Link
#18RocketZXbluePosted 8/8/2013 4:11:29 AM
people say DQ7 without mentioning DQ Monsters: Terry's wonderland?
this game literally to me back on GBC was BETTER than pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal, that says a LOT. the in depth breeding where the parents matter, the children always become STRONGER then the parents on top of inheriting their skills, and actually had a point of doing! levels went past 100 (highest I saw was 207 personally) which didn't matter because you'd max stat way too early
oh and main thing above pokemon? 3 MONSTERS AT ONCE, not to mention they had an AI that fought automatically if you wanted. that and random dungeon maps, never the same layout.
seeing this in 3D (not talking about the 3DS slider 3D) and enhanced gameplay will make my gamer inner child cry tears of rainbow manliness!!
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME.
Admin of StreetPass San Jose Facebook page.
#19GREEN00Posted 8/8/2013 4:26:00 AM
I suggest you just buy the PS1 version. Excellent game.