Anyone have any luck with StreetPass Relay?

#31Akira1256Posted 8/16/2013 3:31:51 PM
Playsaver posted...
Yeah, the AC:NL items run out the 10th of august. Unless they added more you probibly won't see any there.
On the other hand it did get a pie from the nintendo zone at mc donald's

What I meant was that they never seemed to have the Nintendo Zone up and running, even when the promotion was current, despite the clearly visible signs on the 3DS kiosk. Bad enough neither of the Best Buys I visit allow their 3DSes to StreetPass...

I haven't had a chance to visit the other Best Buy, yet, so there's still hope for a Relay. Perhaps more, as it's in a mall.
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
#32Jesse_DylanPosted 8/17/2013 7:57:34 AM
That makes me want to go have a walk around the mall and visit my town's relays today. :)

I went last night with mixed results. I had my XL with me and my fiancee's 3DS (my old one). Sometimes one would greenlight and the other wouldn't. In the McDonald's parking lot, the 3DS did, but the XL didn't. Inside, the XL did.

I got greenlights outside the closed Barnes and Noble but not the closed Starbucks.

At a final McDonald's, I did not go inside. I stood by the window. Both greenlighted, but on the XL, while I got passes for a few games, I didn't get any Mii Street Plaza passes. Maybe it's because I was outside?

I have a hard time making sense of the intricacies of streetpassing, especially via relay.