Looking at Mario&Luigi DT, it only makes me wonder.. what HAPPEND PM:SS?!

#11mtKing52Posted 8/12/2013 8:14:20 AM
GamerRaf posted...
EbonMagician posted...
Forty_Aces posted...
Guess someone needs to inform TC that Intelligent Systems and AlphaDream are two different developer teams.

I know that. But Intelligent Systems had made good paper Mario games. Miyamotos interference with paper Mario SS is believed to be its downfall.

The question is, why did he interfere with paper Mario and not dream team?

I found Sticker Star to be enjoyable. You're trolling.

People having different opinions = trolling now?
---
PSN: mtKing52
3DS FC: 4012-4229-1480
#12GoodOlJrPosted 8/12/2013 8:40:28 AM
mtKing52 posted...
GamerRaf posted...
EbonMagician posted...
Forty_Aces posted...
Guess someone needs to inform TC that Intelligent Systems and AlphaDream are two different developer teams.

I know that. But Intelligent Systems had made good paper Mario games. Miyamotos interference with paper Mario SS is believed to be its downfall.

The question is, why did he interfere with paper Mario and not dream team?

I found Sticker Star to be enjoyable. You're trolling.

People having different opinions = trolling now?

welcome to gamefaqs
---
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3475/3291766630_b434e97925.jpg
3DS: 1005-8921-6109
#13strongo9Posted 8/12/2013 8:59:49 AM
Alpha Dream refused a lot of Nintendo's suggestions.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#14Lord_FroodPosted 8/12/2013 10:35:47 AM
Microelectrode posted...
Miyamoto never used to be considered an "interference." He used to be considered the Midas of video games. Everything he touched turned to gold.

At least from 1985 through 1998. I remember Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time... man those were the good days...

SM64 is highly antiquated and the controls are awful, put down the rose tinted glasses.

Both DT and PM:SS are gimmicky as hell, what's your point? One had a boring battle system, the other is loaded full of touchscreen mini games in the middle of a fight.
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI
#1521_21Posted 8/12/2013 10:57:03 AM
EbonMagician posted...
I heard that there were all kinds of rumor as to why SS is the way it is, because Miyamoto had all kinds of rules about sticker star of what could and couldn't be in it.

Why is dream team so good then? how come it has so many unique enemies, NPCs and such? Did nintendo learn their lesson from sticker star?

Because SS developer isn't the one who developed Dream Team.
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations, and Lunar Silver Star
#1621_21Posted 8/12/2013 10:58:45 AM
strongo9 posted...
Alpha Dream refused a lot of Nintendo's suggestions.

But what were those suggestions? For all we know, those suggestions could've made Dream Team the greatest game in the world!
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations, and Lunar Silver Star
#17SMASHKING84Posted 8/12/2013 11:19:25 AM
Microelectrode posted...
Miyamoto never used to be considered an "interference." He used to be considered the Midas of video games. Everything he touched turned to gold.

At least from 1985 through 1998. I remember Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time... man those were the good days...

miyamoto had little involvement in oot. read hyrule historia. the zelda game he had the most involvement in was zelda 1.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. ignoring Razieru,mariofan15,and any igenesis alts
#18n00bsaib0tPosted 8/12/2013 11:30:53 AM
This can't be a serious thread. Just because Mitamoto wanted SS to be one way doesn't mean he wanted DT to be a carbon copy. He wanted Zelda one way, Mario didnt become a carbon copy. Games can be different.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#19deimos91Posted 8/12/2013 12:44:45 PM
EbonMagician posted...
I heard that there were all kinds of rumor as to why SS is the way it is, because Miyamoto had all kinds of rules about sticker star of what could and couldn't be in it.

Why is dream team so good then? how come it has so many unique enemies, NPCs and such? Did nintendo learn their lesson from sticker star?

Sticker star was a good game are you delusional oh it wasnt a regular RPG well too bad it was unique and had more puzzles
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#20nonexistingheroPosted 8/12/2013 12:47:09 PM
PaperDolphin posted...
Miyamoto didn't interfere.

Miyamoto really didn't have that much influence. It's mainly the developer team's incompetence
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.