I was having fun with Dream Team until..

#11Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 11:24:59 AM
Icewitch posted...
If digital it's probably your SD card that's corrupt.

Everything else on the SD Card is fine.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#12Watt64Posted 8/12/2013 11:37:11 AM
Icewitch posted...

I'm glad I'm getting physical, then.
---
"So, um, I really want to help. I'll be good, really!"
#13thompsontalker7Posted 8/12/2013 11:39:51 AM
Rupin_Salesman posted...
Icewitch posted...

Everything else on the SD Card is fine.

Delete and redownload the game. With digital games you can backup saves to your SD card in case.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
http://www.abload.de/img/aonp7v.gif http://i.imgur.com/1CGr6lB.png
#14EngineR2Posted 8/12/2013 11:42:07 AM
Aww, dude... Hate to put salt on the wound, but it's even worse that it happened while you were recording a play-through. Sorry for your loss.

What's going on with Nintendo's most recent big titles in digital form going corrupt so easily? I've seen so many of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf owners getting a corrupted save file, that it really has me worried. Thankfully, I've not bought into digital-only.
---
Changed my sig, because Mega Man in Smash Bros. is all that matters, now. Except Sonic. Not changing this part until he's announced.
#15IcewitchPosted 8/12/2013 11:42:58 AM
EngineR2 posted...
Aww, dude... Hate to put salt on the wound, but it's even worse that it happened while you were recording a play-through. Sorry for your loss.

What's going on with Nintendo's most recent big titles in digital form going corrupt so easily? I've seen so many of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf owners getting a corrupted save file, that it really has me worried. Thankfully, I've not bought into digital-only.

Dunno I have several digital VC games and 2 retail digital games, no corruption here, been using the same SD card for a year

I'm guessing it's just people cheaping out on low-quality cards.
---
^.^
#16DeathSoul2000Posted 8/12/2013 12:31:58 PM
Icewitch posted...
EngineR2 posted...

Dunno I have several digital VC games and 2 retail digital games, no corruption here, been using the same SD card for a year

I'm guessing it's just people cheaping out on low-quality cards.

oh sure - blame the customer and not the company.
#17Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 12:50:23 PM
Should I just do backup every time I'm done playing the game or something..?
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#18Mariofan15Posted 8/12/2013 12:52:25 PM
JonJonFTW posted...
Wow, that really sucks. I'm not picking up the copy I preordered until tomorrow. I hope that doesn't happen to me.

Then dont download it. Digital versions of retail games supposedly have a higher chance of being corrupted then Physical copies.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607
#19spealfan444Posted 8/12/2013 5:52:12 PM
Rupin_Salesman posted...
AceMos posted...
why were you recording when you discovered this.....

somethign semlls fishy

I was recording my Playthrough of this. When I started the game, it said "an error occured". Shrugging it off, I turned the power off and tried recording it again, then this message came up.

That actually happend to me with Fire Emblem Awakening, I lost my endgame save because of that.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!
#20keybladeXIIIPosted 8/12/2013 6:28:05 PM
I love how people are literally finding reasons to blame digital downloads when it doesn't even have to do anything with it.

TC, I feel your pain- this happened to my Animal Crossing save and I have no motivation to play that game again. But do you think you turned your 3ds off while it was saving for that split second, or did this just randomly happen.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster