Is the System Transfer Limit Permanent and never increases?

#1DarkKirby2500Posted 8/12/2013 3:50:19 PM
I recently purchased the 3DS XL and transferred from my 3DS.

The system transfer limit is now at 4. I was wondering if this limit ever increases, and if even calling Nintendo will help if the system transfer limit ever becomes 0. I have a feeling it doesn't since the system itself says I can't even attempt another transfer for 7 days (which seems kind of pointless as I can just adjust the clock, not that I have a need to).

I already know Nintendo is pretty crazy with their anti piracy and copyright control, but this is hindering the paying customer to the point that it's kind of counter productive, it's saying I shouldn't buy more systems and stay away from the eShop because eventually I'll be screwed.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#290sRetroGamingPosted 8/12/2013 4:04:21 PM
DarkKirby2500 posted...

The system transfer limit is now at 4. I was wondering if this limit ever increases, and if even calling Nintendo will help if the system transfer limit ever becomes 0. I have a feeling it doesn't since the system itself says I can't even attempt another transfer for 7 days (which seems kind of pointless as I can just adjust the clock, not that I have a need to).

I already know Nintendo is pretty crazy with their anti piracy and copyright control, but this is hindering the paying customer to the point that it's kind of counter productive, it's saying I shouldn't buy more systems and stay away from the eShop because eventually I'll be screwed.

They obviously don't care. because if they did this wouldn't be happening in the first place. somebody has to wake them up...
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
#3Redstreak42Posted 8/12/2013 5:40:56 PM
Pretty sure you just have to call. MS does the same thing with Windows licenses
#4PlaysaverPosted 8/12/2013 9:04:38 PM
DarkKirby2500 posted...

I'm pretty sure that since the transfer goes through nintendo's servers, that setting your clock ahead 7 or 8 days won't make any difference in how long 7 days really is.
#5Enigma149Posted 8/12/2013 9:05:45 PM
Redstreak42 posted...
Pretty sure you just have to call. MS does the same thing with Windows licenses

Ugh. Don't remind me.
---
MOS 6510 @ 1.023 MHz // MOS VIC-II 6567 // 64 kB RAM // 20 kB ROM // 3ch MOS 6581 SID // 1541 FDD // Datasette
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NN, Steam: CrimsonEnigma