3ds Xl deals in canada

#1thejacerPosted 8/13/2013 6:32:23 AM
hey guys ive been searching around and couldnt find anything that blew me away. does anyone know any deals happening ? im going to pick up an XL today....

also would it be ok to get a refurbished one from ebgames? has anyone heard of any problems from used systems??
---
GT: TheJacer87
#2Janus151Posted 8/13/2013 6:33:20 AM
Futureshop has it for $20 this week.
So price match it at Best Buy to get $22 off! :D
#3HellJumper_SKPosted 8/13/2013 7:01:05 AM
Janus151 posted...

Did this yesterday, plus Future shop was sold out of black. Wal mart is giving a $25 gift card, so that is good if your buying games as well.
---
PSN: HellJumper_SK
Now Playing: Last of Us, Halo 4, NHL 13
#4TranquilSeaPosted 8/13/2013 7:21:02 AM
HellJumper_SK posted...
Wal mart is giving a $25 gift card, so that is good if your buying games as well.

I did not know about this until now. Looks like it's time to upgrade!
---
standing on the edge of the world
and I dont want you to catch me
#5RandomstPosted 8/13/2013 7:53:07 AM
I pre-ordered the black XL at Futureshop for the $20 off, and it still hasn't shipped yet. If any one else is planning on going there, you're better off buying it in stores.
---
Woo video games
GT: Dust Law SteamID: Baderpa
#6QuagsireQingPosted 8/13/2013 8:13:39 AM(edited)
thejacer posted...
also would it be ok to get a refurbished one from ebgames? has anyone heard of any problems from used systems??

Refurbished ones at EB Games are always very good, from what I've seen. You can use your EDGE Card on them, too, meaning you get it for $152.99, definitely the lowest price you'll find in stores. They come with earbuds, a cleaning cloth and screen protectors.

Randomst posted...
I pre-ordered the black XL at Futureshop for the $20 off, and it still hasn't shipped yet. If any one else is planning on going there, you're better off buying it in stores.

Of course you are. It's well-known that Future Shop will ship your 3DS in a flimsy bubble mailer and the box will be bashed to bits.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#7S_BrickPosted 8/13/2013 8:10:08 AM
HellJumper_SK posted...
Janus151 posted...

Did this yesterday, plus Future shop was sold out of black. Wal mart is giving a $25 gift card, so that is good if your buying games as well.

I got a black xl at Futureshop yesterday. The guy at the store didn't realize what day it was and they had forgot to put them on the shelf. When I asked he looked at his watch, said 'oh, s***, and came back with a whole stack of them, lol. Actually that and Mario and Luigi!