Streetpass Relays solved EVERYRHING! - Turn your router or hotspot into a Relay!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Streetpass Relays solved EVERYRHING! - Turn your router or hotspot into a Relay!

User Info: yab

yab
3 years ago#11
been posted a few times already. Fortunately I don't need to use it lol

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
3 years ago#12
Yeah. Too bad I haven't a compatible router, and my phone is durable, but not smart. Ah well, maybe they'll actually turn the only Nintendo Zone in our town back on at some point.
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/

User Info: DJ_blue

DJ_blue
3 years ago#13
http://www.footballfoodandmotherhood.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/tumblr_mb6gdvZeKB1r8jvb3o2_500.gif

User Info: UncleGrubby

UncleGrubby
3 years ago#14
DJ_blue posted...
http://www.footballfoodandmotherhood.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/tumblr_mb6gdvZeKB1r8jvb3o2_500.gif

LOL it seriously took me 5 minutes on my galaxy note 2 to set up. Much faster and more beneficial than grinding play coins!

User Info: Xenesis Xenon

Xenesis Xenon
3 years ago#15
Taaron posted...
Think Nintendo should have just introduced a daily spot pass to begin with. Once a day you character can get uploaded to Nintendo's servers and download another character.

Legitimately, I don't think that would have occurred to anyone working on the original Streetpass design. The thought that you would never encounter someone with another 3DS is so completely foreign in a place like Japan with that much population density.
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue
3 years ago#16
well I didn't NEED the Relays honestly I get 10 passes a week and 3 a day from my bro's 3DS.
but then I realized, that means more people will carry their 3DS with them from now on, then I got 30 passes this week same places I usually go :D only 3 of them are from relays think about that... 3x the passes on only 3 relays!?
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME.
Admin of StreetPass San Jose Facebook page.

RocketZXblue
3 years ago#17
and I can't change my router settings in my house it'll piss off everyone in my house when all they see is "ATT wifi"

RocketZXblue
3 years ago#18
if anyone knows how to get a nintendo zone set up on a verizon Android Razr M unrooted phone let me know, and no you can't just grab an app and make a wifi hotspot verizon blocks it and starts asking for money so you can use their wifi tethering service for 40$ a month...

User Info: Kuebel33

Kuebel33
3 years ago#19
Interestingly enough I got the Zone to show up flashing like it's there, and I managed to get one pass, but I Haven't gotten anything since so something isn't right someplace... :( I will have to try again when I'm back from vacation.
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, ZombiU, Blops 2, NSMBU

User Info: Lord_Xandros

Lord_Xandros
3 years ago#20
RocketZXblue posted...
if anyone knows how to get a nintendo zone set up on a verizon Android Razr M unrooted phone let me know, and no you can't just grab an app and make a wifi hotspot verizon blocks it and starts asking for money so you can use their wifi tethering service for 40$ a month...

Root it? Then you can grab an app.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Streetpass Relays solved EVERYRHING! - Turn your router or hotspot into a Relay!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived