Just played the demo for Dream Team

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just played the demo for Dream Team

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel
3 years ago#1
As great as the gameplay was, I don't want to be rewarded for everything I do with an ear r***. The soundtrack is good, but it's sometimes ruined by horrible sound quality.
3DS FC: 1048-8562-6194

User Info: Super_Chelsea

Super_Chelsea
3 years ago#2
The actual game has better sound quality.
3DS: 3351-4748-7182
ACNL: Recruit [ of Arakawa ]

User Info: Klon_Redfield

Klon_Redfield
3 years ago#3
I got the game yesterday and thought the sound was pretty good, had no issues with it.

Played on an original model btw.
Playing: Etrian Odyssey II (DS), SMT: Nocturne (PS2), Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS)

User Info: ToastyOne

ToastyOne
3 years ago#4
The sound quality was downgraded to save space on the demo download.

The demo could've had a warning about the audio quality, it is pretty jarring hearing how bad the sample rate is. Almost Sega Genesis like.
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5392/picture002wmc.jpg
steamcommunity.com/id/Armatoste/

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#5
ToastyOne posted...

The demo could've had a warning about the audio quality, it is pretty jarring hearing how bad the sample rate is. Almost Sega Genesis like.

I think the fact that it's a demo IS the warning.
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy

User Info: mtKing52

mtKing52
3 years ago#6
ToastyOne posted...

PSN: mtKing52
3DS FC: 4012-4229-1480

User Info: ToastyOne

ToastyOne
3 years ago#7
It's obvious to folks like you and me, but a large portion of the fanbase will take the demo's quality at face value and think that the final version will be exactly the same.
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5392/picture002wmc.jpg
steamcommunity.com/id/Armatoste/

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#8
ToastyOne posted...
It's obvious to folks like you and me, but a large portion of the fanbase will take the demo's quality at face value and think that the final version will be exactly the same.

Then a large portion needs to put on their big boy pants because demos have been this way since the 90's.
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy

User Info: GreekTheftAuto

GreekTheftAuto
3 years ago#9
This game's soundtrack kicks ass, especially the music, catchy and classic.
3ds FC: 4296-3083-3210

User Info: PaperDolphin

PaperDolphin
3 years ago#10
The sound quality is **** in the demo, but it's perfectly fine in the actual game.
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just played the demo for Dream Team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived