YOU DECIDE: continue SMTIV or start Mario & Luigi

#21TyrantLowKeyPosted 8/16/2013 3:05:26 PM
abbyhitter posted...
If you start a game, you should always finish it. I don't like to play multiple story-driven games at once because I don't want to confuse the storylines.

Happens to me all the time, and yet I STILL keep doing it. Gonna read up on FFXIII story again so I can start FFXIII-2 but I already started ToX so those 2 will have to be it for now. SMTIV is waiting though (gave up on Soul Hackers since SMTIV is more to my liking)l.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Heart Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS(3DS), ToS, ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#2221_21Posted 8/16/2013 3:13:04 PM
abbyhitter posted...
If you start a game, you should always finish it. I don't like to play multiple story-driven games at once because I don't want to confuse the storylines.

What!? How exactly can you confuse the storylines between Shin Megami Tensei and Mario and Luigi?
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
#23surferguy7Posted 8/16/2013 3:19:05 PM
You could play both.

Toggling play sessions isn't difficult.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#24DahlVaughnniPosted 8/16/2013 4:09:37 PM
Rolanberry posted...
Thats pretty tough... I loved SMTIV due to how hard it is. Dream Team is SO easy and is so filled with tutorials that it just keeps putting me to sleep (is that ironic?)

They are very different... thats for sure.

What's ironic about it?
---
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
#25Akihiko__SanadaPosted 8/16/2013 4:15:31 PM
Mega_Rat posted...
Just finish SMT4. Don't create more backlog. xD

This. I have like 5 RPGs on my backlog, and it is NOT fun. xD
---
-No longer a fan of Wiis-
#26NeatNatePosted 8/16/2013 7:19:33 PM
DahlVaughnni posted...
Rolanberry posted...
Thats pretty tough... I loved SMTIV due to how hard it is. Dream Team is SO easy and is so filled with tutorials that it just keeps putting me to sleep (is that ironic?)

They are very different... thats for sure.

What's ironic about it?

If the game is easy, you wouldn't think it'd need to constantly explain how to play it.
---
Nate.
Pax Utopia
#27fallenKlNGPosted 8/16/2013 7:31:51 PM
Finish SMTIV. Like someone else said, it's possible that you'll never go back to SMTIV if you start M&L. This has happened to me very often when I try to play 2 games on the same console/handheld simultaneously. I started playing Oracle of Ages at like the beginning of the summer, and I was close to beating the game, but I've quit playing it because I started playing FE. After that, I played Animal Crossing and SMTIV, and later I'll also be playing M&L.

Always finish what you started.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2449-4639-6561