Your eShop recommendations?

#1RyuMuramasaPosted 8/15/2013 9:02:14 PM
I'm going on vacation soon and I want to have something to play on the trip down.

I have the Ambassador games already, Link's Awakening, Megaman 1-4, Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Pushmo, Kirby's Adventure, Kid Icarus and Excitebike.
---
"Scars remind us where we've been. They shouldn't dictate where we go."
#2abbyhitterPosted 8/15/2013 9:09:42 PM
- Mighty Switch Force
- Mighty Switch Force 2
- Kirby's Dream Land 1 and 2
- Kirby's Block Ball
- Nano Assault
- Gunman Clive
- Liberation Maiden
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#3BlackBloodDragoPosted 8/15/2013 9:15:59 PM
What was mentioned above

Cave Story 3D
Dillon rolling western

Yes I know Cave Story can be obtained for free on PC but its still awesome and worth the price tag for a portable 3D version.(I'm talking about the 10$ one, not the retail one though they are exactly the same game just graphics difference)
---
FC: 3480-3950-4456 Official Arcanine Master of Pokemon X/Y
''If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?''-Will Rogers
#4Mega_RatPosted 8/15/2013 9:39:10 PM(edited)
All above

3D Classics: Twinbee / Kirby's Adventure
Fluidity Spin Cycle

BlackBloodDrago posted...
Yes I know Cave Story can be obtained for free on PC but its still awesome and worth the price tag for a portable 3D version.(I'm talking about the 10$ one, not the retail one though they are exactly the same game just graphics difference)

I think the e-shop one has more content. A special zone or something that the retail version never got.
---
http://imgur.com/ExbDPIs <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1 (use this to go back to normal gamefaqs)
#51212-1Posted 8/15/2013 9:51:59 PM
All of above minus fluidity spin cycle, add unchained blades to the list if you don't mind paying $30.00 for an amazing e-shop only full length game called Unchained Blades(I think? At that price it pretty much has to be) (If you like dungeon crawling RPG's with some small elements in it a bit similar to pokemon and a cool/addictive strategic system where you can spend points on when you level up to get new abilities/attacks and branch out to get other abilities, which makes things interesting because it is good to decide in advance how to spend your points when you level up. Anyways, I think it is really good from what I have played. But for less pricey options there are great games by Level-5, like starship damrey, bugs and tanks, Attack of the Friday monsters, Liberation Maiden, etc.

There is also Shantae for GBC, which is a must play for everyone, and something that is impossible to find a physical copy of for cheap, so I would recommend getting it as it is only $5.00 for what is possibly the best GBC game ever made.
#6BlackBloodDragoPosted 8/15/2013 10:02:16 PM
Mega_Rat posted...
I think the e-shop one has more content. A special zone or something that the retail version never got.

Nope, your probably confusing the first version with the Plus version. Both retail and eshop Cave Story are the Plus version. If anything the retail version has 3D models AND classic mode which is pretty much the 10$ eshop version. Other than looks and price tag both are exactly identical.
---
FC: 3480-3950-4456 Official Arcanine Master of Pokemon X/Y
''If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?''-Will Rogers
#7mrjack3112Posted 8/15/2013 10:05:51 PM
Follow the stars, they will guide you
#8Mega_RatPosted 8/15/2013 10:10:38 PM
1212-1 posted...
All of above minus fluidity spin cycle.

=[
---
#921_21Posted 8/15/2013 10:18:14 PM
I don't know how good Fluidity Spin Cycle is but I played Fluidity for Wii and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I assume the one for 3DS is as good or better, right?
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
#10Mega_RatPosted 8/15/2013 10:34:49 PM
21_21 posted...
I don't know how good Fluidity Spin Cycle is but I played Fluidity for Wii and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I assume the one for 3DS is as good or better, right?

Never played the Wii one, but the 3DS one is pretty dang good and fun. It also has a ranking system and time trials. xD
---