Your eShop recommendations?

#11Willie_MakeitPosted 8/15/2013 11:55:46 PM
Like I recommend for everyone, get Shantae. One of the best platformers I've played in years.
---
Sig.
#12ColdReticencePosted 8/15/2013 11:58:40 PM
How has VVVVVV not been mentioned yet?
---
I'm just an alt. Don't mind me.
#13WitchBaby4200Posted 8/16/2013 12:02:55 AM
Denpa Men and Denpa Men 2. Super fun RPG's that utilize augmented reality with the 3DS camera. Perfect for vacation! You find these little guys in real life using the 3DS camera. Each has different powers to help you in the in game world. You level up, go on adventures to save the main character's girl friend, etc. I absolutely love these 2 games. Best 10.00 bucks I ever spent. Each are worth 30.00 with the amount of gameplay involved. I also recommend Shantae, Shantae 2, Bloody Vampire, and Mario & Donkey Kong Minis on the Move.
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#141212-1Posted 8/16/2013 10:45:10 PM
Mega Rat: haha, I did not notice it was you who posted that.

I have not played fluidity, so I cannot really judge it, nor can I recommend it, but from what I saw of the game it seemed kind of boring. However, I am guessing it is sort of like a puzzle game with interesting mechanics in it, so maybe it is hard to judge it without playing it. I still have other games I have to beat though, so I probably won't bother with it even if it is super fun. How much does it cost anyway?
#15djinni204Posted 8/16/2013 10:53:30 PM
denpamen 2
---
Playing FPS: I don't always hit the reload button, but when I do there's 10 enemies in my face.
SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/kastador
#16Mariofan15Posted 8/16/2013 10:56:20 PM
BlackBloodDrago posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
I think the e-shop one has more content. A special zone or something that the retail version never got.

Nope, your probably confusing the first version with the Plus version. Both retail and eshop Cave Story are the Plus version. If anything the retail version has 3D models AND classic mode which is pretty much the 10$ eshop version. Other than looks and price tag both are exactly identical.

Uh,nope. The retail version is missing a few things the Eshop and PC version has. The retail version isnt even worth getting unless you dont care about extras.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607
#17Mega_RatPosted 8/17/2013 1:10:23 AM
1212-1 posted...
Mega Rat: haha, I did not notice it was you who posted that.

I have not played fluidity, so I cannot really judge it, nor can I recommend it, but from what I saw of the game it seemed kind of boring. However, I am guessing it is sort of like a puzzle game with interesting mechanics in it, so maybe it is hard to judge it without playing it. I still have other games I have to beat though, so I probably won't bother with it even if it is super fun. How much does it cost anyway?

Yeah, it's a platforming puzzle game with water physics. Seeing it alone did sound boring, but once you start, it becomes fun! All of the stages are unique and different, and maybe some will even make you say " how do I get there?". And , it has some speed running elements to it ( ranking system). For $12 I don't regret it. :D
---
http://imgur.com/ExbDPIs <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1 (use this to go back to normal gamefaqs)
#18AnclationPosted 8/17/2013 6:24:10 AM
SteamWorld Dig.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#19danielmgPosted 8/17/2013 8:28:12 AM
- Denpa Men 2

It is a light hearted RPG and lasted my 60 hours.
---
cartoondan.com
#20NeonYoshi11Posted 8/17/2013 1:21:22 PM
It's slim pickins.

for $2 I've heard gunman clive is really good.

Like a short but sweet "kind of" version of Sunset Riders.