Paper Mario Sticker Star is still the best mario rpg

#1RedblueredPosted 8/15/2013 8:28:53 PM
Anyone who says it isn't is obviously wrong. It has the best gameplay, music, characters, and it's so underrated. It's better than dream team, because its just o creative, with all the paper stuff.
#2mrjack3112Posted 8/15/2013 8:30:57 PM
I don't know what to say. But using paper design isn't all that creative. Could you be more elaborate?
#3SignusZerielPosted 8/15/2013 8:32:39 PM
Uh...no. That SNES Mario RPG is the uncontested King. The would-be Nintendo of Mario's RPGs.
---
GameFak - Power to the trolls, the asses, and the posers.
#421_21Posted 8/15/2013 8:34:27 PM
LIES! Super Mario RPG has the best music and characters!

Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_q9y5vSIrw
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
#5PaperDolphinPosted 8/15/2013 8:36:40 PM(edited)
Redbluered posted...
Anyone who says it isn't is obviously wrong. It has the best gameplay, music, characters, and it's so underrated. It's better than dream team, because its just o creative, with all the paper stuff.

While I love Sticker Star, the only great characters it has are Kamek and Wiggler, which are also in Dream Team. Dream Team has tons of great characters with hilarious dialogue. It also has a better battle system, new enemies along with returning ones, 3 times as many bosses, and a huge overworld. Dream Team wins.

I do agree it's better than Super Mario RPG though.
---
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!
#621_21Posted 8/15/2013 8:36:58 PM
Exiting the forest is super simple all you gotta do is follow these patterns ~~~~
---
Currently playing:
#7Redbluered(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 8:37:20 PM
SignusZeriel posted...
Uh...no. That SNES Mario RPG is the uncontested King. The would-be Nintendo of Mario's RPGs.

That game is an overrated, generic RPG with mario slapped on it. But, ooooh! It has GENO! Omg omg omg!! So epic!!
#8SignusZerielPosted 8/15/2013 8:37:51 PM
Redbluered posted...
SignusZeriel posted...

That game is an overrated, generic RPG with mario slapped on it. But, ooooh! It has GENO! Omg omg omg!! So epic!!

Fanboy detected. Good to know you are unreasonable and illogical.
---
GameFak - Power to the trolls, the asses, and the posers.
#921_21Posted 8/15/2013 8:44:44 PM
SignusZeriel posted...
Redbluered posted...
SignusZeriel posted...

Fanboy detected. Good to know you are unreasonable and illogical.

Just look at your sig. Change "GameFak" to "Gamefaqs" and it makes perfect sense!
---
Currently playing:
#10BuretsuPosted 8/15/2013 8:45:39 PM
Redbluered posted...
SignusZeriel posted...

Go get 'em, slugger.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit