Best Mario game on the 3DS?

#11MrSpacelySlatePosted 8/17/2013 3:27:57 PM
I'd pin it down to either Tennis Open or 3DLand, mostly because Mario's games on 3DS in general are mediocre at best.
#12wiiking96Posted 8/17/2013 3:32:18 PM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
I'd pin it down to either Tennis Open or 3DLand, mostly because Mario's games on 3DS in general are mediocre at best.

Have you played Dream Team?
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#13pratypusPosted 8/17/2013 4:44:24 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
DahlVaughnni posted...
It baffles me that some people actually enjoyed 3d land... I don't understand it. I bought it, played through it, hated it.

It baffles me that some people actually hated 3d land... I don't understand it. I bought it, played through it, loved it.

It's a fun game, but has no replay value and is way too short, at least NSMB2 has the coin rush mode to keep you playing more and the coins add a little grinding element that I kinda appreciated.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3846-7427 Pratypus in everything else.
#14WetterdewPosted 8/17/2013 7:19:23 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
DahlVaughnni posted...
It baffles me that some people actually enjoyed 3d land... I don't understand it. I bought it, played through it, hated it.

this.
it's part of the mario cycle new handheld games are bashed until the next game comes out then they get near universal praise while the newer game gets bashed.

Super Mario 3D Land has been praised universally since it was released.
---
A horrible person:
I am a horrible person. That's what it says: a horrible person.
#15WitchBaby4200Posted 8/17/2013 7:31:45 PM
DT. Completely surpassed my expectations. I absolutely love it! I'm in agreement with the poster who said that he/she hated 3D Land. I don't play with the 3D on due to my chronic migraines and vertigo. I have to be careful which games I play, especially the FPS genre. Makes me incredibly sick. 3D Land made me sick, but I also couldn't seem to get into it, or have fun playing what little I did before trading it in. But it all comes down to preference. I think with the huge disappointment of SS we're all goo goo over DT.
---
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
#16imameliaPosted 8/17/2013 7:41:51 PM
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team > Super Mario 3D Land > New Super Mario Bros. 2 > Paper Mario: Sticker Star > Mario Kart 7, and I haven't played any of the others. (Mario Kart 7 wasn't a bad game for the series; I just don't like Mario Kart as well as the RPGs or platformers.)
#17albertojz356Posted 8/18/2013 1:06:31 AM
I haven't tried Dream Team so my favorite so far is Minis on the Move.
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#18snake_5036Posted 8/18/2013 10:11:40 AM
x_stevey_x posted...
people are going to say it's the best ever cuz they just threw down 40 bucks on it

no, i threw down 50 or 60 for ff12 collector's edition once and it was still complete garbage. i come on to new game boards and see people bashing it on the day of release. sticker star was one such game where the boards crapped on it.

only an idiot would say "oh this game is so amazing!" just because they spent money on it and nothing else.
---
Useless Sig.
Same Time Posts:61...500th posts: 5
#19Sgt_ChapstikPosted 8/18/2013 10:14:01 AM
3D land is by far the best.
---
Gamertag: Sgt Chapstik PSN: Garchomp24
3DS FC: 1075-0797-8795 Facebook:Trent Wells
#20gameryoshiPosted 8/18/2013 10:22:29 AM
I can tell you the worst: sticker star. I have never, EEEEEEEEEVER hated a nintendo game like this. I felt miserable 100%-ing it.