eshop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: arstos

arstos
3 years ago#1
is there a menu that lets you browse all content in the eshop and i'm just not seeing it? the layout is just annoying as hell so far and i know there's games on here that haven't seen listed in any of the options i'm seeing.
PSN:Dragonlibrarian
Steam:Dragonlibrarian7

User Info: mrjack3112

mrjack3112
3 years ago#2
Theres a search menu that lets you search developers, type of game, and price range

User Info: arstos

arstos
3 years ago#3
well i suppose price range is the way to browse then since i just want to see what all there is lol

much better, 20 pages of stuff rather than the 4 max i'd seen listed in any of the options, smh
PSN:Dragonlibrarian
Steam:Dragonlibrarian7

User Info: Nexevious

Nexevious
3 years ago#4
Just search it up. They have tags you know
Snake for SSB4!!!
3DS Friend Code: 0662-3534-7996

User Info: mrjack3112

mrjack3112
3 years ago#5
arstos posted...
well i suppose price range is the way to browse then since i just want to see what all there is lol

much better, 20 pages of stuff rather than the 4 max i'd seen listed in any of the options, smh

Great glad I could help

User Info: crazyray47

crazyray47
3 years ago#6
Search button...

User Info: oq7ster

oq7ster
3 years ago#7
They used to have one and for some reason removed it. The eShop layout is a bit dumb. There are so many games that people don't get to see just because they aren't featured. And searching is a bit of a pain as you have 2 options. One is search by name and the other one is by filters.
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
NDF Superbus membrum

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived