NIcalis bringing iOS/Android RPG Grinsia to eShop

#31n00bsaib0tPosted 8/19/2013 9:31:22 AM
21_21 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
i don't see how 7/10 quality is settling. if i only bought 7/10 quality games i wouldn't have half my games. 6/10 would be settling but not 7/10.

You don't see it because you're not reading it right. My point has nothing to do with how good a game is, that's why it still stands.

When the market is fluffed with quality RPGs you tend to skip quality games you know nothing about. The market isn't saturated right now, this this quality game he would have passed on before is now something he is interested in. This is why your point doesn't stand.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#32SMASHKING84Posted 8/19/2013 12:06:20 PM
yeah excuse me for giving new games a chance.
The ironic thing is some of the best rpgs i've played i knew NOTHING about.

like dark cloud 2,elder scrolls iv oblivion,final fantasy mystic quest(which was the first rpg i ever played),hell even POKEMON.

that's right when i first played pokemon blue i knew literally nothing about pokemon.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.Playing Xillia And Dream Team.
#33Prince ShondronaiPosted 8/19/2013 12:25:14 PM
Kemco! I've missed those guys since they dropped out of the US console game market. The Top Gear series on the N64 was really great, and Lagoon is one of my favorite SNES games of all time.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#34McMarblesPosted 8/19/2013 12:31:04 PM
It's scratching my nostalgic itch, and the Engrish translation's sealing the deal.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#35Ame_no_MurakumoPosted 8/19/2013 12:58:00 PM
I've played Grinsia on my Droid Razr. Not a particularly engaging game...
---
A moogle ate my signature. =(
#36ecco6t9Posted 8/19/2013 11:09:44 PM
Hopeful that this leads Kemco to making their own eShop games.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#37parKb5Posted 8/20/2013 12:09:50 AM
CynicalNaivete posted...
First Fantasy Chronicle gets a PSP/Vita port and now this? Honestly, these Kemco RPG's are mediocre at best. When they go on sale for iOS/Android for 99 cents, they're okay if you need a moble JRPG fix, but they're so generic and bland that charging anything more than a dollar is highway robbery.

On iTunes the game is 99 cents, but you know it will be something like $9.99 on the eShop.I hate playing games on my iPhone b/c I always carry my 3DS with me and I would most likely buy this on the eShop over iTunes for that reason, but you know it is going to be so much more expensive on the eShop.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg@Kawasaki