Is Virtue's Last Reward worth buying? :-)

#2121_21Posted 8/19/2013 12:07:53 PM(edited)
Razieru posted...
21_21 posted...
Oh quit your b****ing about the game. Every game has some sort of bug and no game is perfect. Sure it would be nice if they made a patch, but you know what? They didn't, yet people still love the game. The bug itself is easy to circumvent, so quit exaggerating on the severity that the "bandage" needs to cover. You can't bash the quality of a well-made game because of the mere bug.

It's as if some kid stepped in from the Vita/PS4 boards with this rage drivel. Here's a Kleenex and Prep H for you. Hard to believe a game incites such an aneurysm in a person....

And keep covering and harping for companies who refuse to alleviate their mistakes they make in their games. Your green lighting their antics proves you lack the comprehension to understand how it all should truly work here, 21 Jump Street.

And post the nonexistent check that they pay you for aggressively white knighting for them.

Your hospitality greatly warms my heart, but I highly suggest you save that Kleenex and Prep H for yourself when you realize the sad truth that no game is free of error. You call me a kid yet you're the one complaining about a bug that's easy to avoid.

Your excessive complaints about games in general is laughably ridiculous. I've seen people from the WiiU boards who've done better!

But I guess you find it ok to do this, because you're used to everyone calling you a troll anyway with your similar banters in other topics anyway.
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, Mario and Lugi: Superstar Saga, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
#22LightHawKnightPosted 8/19/2013 12:08:10 PM
21_21 posted...
Razieru posted...
21_21 posted...
Oh quit your b****ing about the game. Every game has some sort of bug and no game is perfect. Sure it would be nice if they made a patch, but you know what? They didn't, yet people still love the game. The bug itself is easy to circumvent, so quit exaggerating on the severity that the "bandage" needs to cover. You can't bash the quality of a well-made game because of the mere bug.

It's as if some kid stepped in from the Vita/PS4 boards with this rage drivel. Here's a Kleenex and Prep H for you. Hard to believe a game incites such an aneurysm in a person....

And keep covering and harping for companies who refuse to alleviate their mistakes they make in their games. Your green lighting their antics proves you lack the comprehension to understand how it all should truly work here, 21 Jump Street.

And post the nonexistent check that they pay you for aggressively white knighting for them.

Your hospitality greatly warms my heart, but I highly suggest you save that Kleenex and Prep H for yourself when you realize the sad truth that no game is free of error. You call me a kid yet you're the one complaining about a bug that's easy to avoid.

Your excessive complaints about games in general is laughably ridiculous. I've seen people from the WiiU boards who've done better!

But I guess you find it ok to do this, because you're used to everyone calling you a troll anyway with your similar banters in other topics anyway.

Please. Ignore the troll. He is just plain sad.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#23KingJaggiPosted 8/19/2013 12:10:52 PM
21_21 posted...
Razieru posted...
21_21 posted...

Don't let him get to you he's just a troll, with no life.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#24RazieruPosted 8/19/2013 12:15:29 PM(edited)
21_21 posted...
You call me a kid yet you're the one complaining about a bug that's easy to avoid. Your hospitality greatly warms my heart, but I highly suggest you save that Kleenex and Prep H for yourself when you realize the sad truth that no game is free of error. You're not even in a position to decide what game developers should and should not do.

You still haven't done what you're told. Where's this check they are paying you for such a valiant crusade? Don't deflect the blame on me, kiddo. You're just making a poor rebuttal in the form of "No U" here, like the rest. Focus less on me dear, as it won't hide your white knighting for the guys you effortlessly throw your money at.

Here's a bag of principles and standards. Take both for free as my gift to you. The day you stop green lighting companies to give them the go ahead and make it okay to do such crap is the day I will take your salty tears seriously.

The BUG IS AS SERIOUS AS I'M MAKING IT. You mean to tell me that it's okay to not save when I want to because this bug will screw up your data if you save at certain times? Kid please. Even Reggie Fils Amie has his limits with white knighting nonsense.

As I said before, save the tissue and cream for yourself. You're the only one expressing such immense hatred over ONE comment on your precious Messiah game. Self embarrassment should only go so far, sweetie.

KingJaggi posted...
Don't let him get to you he's just a troll, with no life.

Says the guy who took the precious time to make a childish remark about me. Hi pot.

LightHawKnight posted...
Please. Ignore the troll. He is just plain sad.

You only know one word, yet you call ME sad. Interesting.
---
When I become a moderator, I'm going to delete every little post that ruins people's lives.
#2521_21Posted 8/19/2013 12:15:36 PM
I'm sorry Raz but I couldn't take myself seriously with that last post. It's too incomprehensible and stupid and I couldn't even read the whole thing. I didn't even get past that first paragraph you put.

Lighthawk and Kingjaggi are right. No need to waste my time and energy on you, anyway. If it makes you feel any better, you can look at my old posts again and again imagine them as my responses to each new posts you create.

I'll just stand in the sidelines and watch from afar. Maybe I'll jump in now and then to troll you, but nothing too serious ^_^
---
Currently playing:
SMT IV, Ys Origins, Mario and Lugi: Superstar Saga, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
#26RazieruPosted 8/19/2013 12:19:07 PM
In other words, you got a lashing from you embarrassing yourself, and all you can say is, "Damn I really embarrassed myself. *hides face* Oh well, Jagged Edge and Black Hawk Down will comfort me with what I want to hear."
---
When I become a moderator, I'm going to delete every little post that ruins people's lives.
#27KingJaggiPosted 8/19/2013 12:24:06 PM
But back on topic, you should get this game. This was my first virtual novel ever so I didn't know what to expect, but a few hours in I started to get hook, and 70 hours later it became one of my favorite games ever.
---
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#28yankee6903Posted 8/19/2013 12:26:58 PM
KingJaggi posted...
But back on topic, you should get this game. This was my first virtual novel ever so I didn't know what to expect, but a few hours in I started to get hook, and 70 hours later it became one of my favorite games ever.

70 hours? really? I put everything into it and finished at about 32!
#29KingJaggiPosted 8/19/2013 12:28:17 PM
yankee6903 posted...
KingJaggi posted...

That's because I got stuck a lot. lol
---
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#30yankee6903Posted 8/19/2013 12:30:04 PM
KingJaggi posted...
yankee6903 posted...
KingJaggi posted...

That's because I got stuck a lot. lol

*slight spoilers

Did you fast forward through the text you already played? That could add as well.