Poll: Shin Megami Tensei

#1Crash_Override9Posted 8/19/2013 5:52:12 PM
Which is the better Shin Megami Tensei Game on 3DS/NDS? - Results (42 votes)
3DS - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor: Overclocked
9.52% (4 votes)
3DS - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
0% (0 votes)
3DS - Shin Megami Tensei IV
78.57% (33 votes)
NDS - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
0% (0 votes)
NDS - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
0% (0 votes)
NDS - Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
11.9% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Vote and discuss!
---
My Game Collections: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Crash_Override9/games/owned
#2spealfan444Posted 8/19/2013 5:53:57 PM(edited)
You really didn't have to include both DS and DSO.
---
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!
#3HanfengLinPosted 8/19/2013 5:56:20 PM
Strange Journey ROFLSTOMPS that list.
#4DynamicJumpIuffPosted 8/19/2013 6:11:54 PM
Tough choice between SJ, IV, and DeSu2.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#5scorchrePosted 8/19/2013 6:16:08 PM
Played them all except SMT IV and Soul Hackers, as they've yet to be released in the UK. But I did import Strange Journey and it's the best out of that list.

I really hope Soul Hackers is good though. It's being released here in like 3 weeks.
---
Playing - Tales of Xillia (PS3) Tales of Graces F (PS3) Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (PSX) Dragon Quest VIII (PS2) Shadow Hearts 3 (PS2) Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS Demo)
#6HanfengLinPosted 8/19/2013 6:17:41 PM
scorchre posted...
Played them all except SMT IV and Soul Hackers, as they've yet to be released in the UK. But I did import Strange Journey and it's the best out of that list.

I really hope Soul Hackers is good though. It's being released here in like 3 weeks.

It's...interesting. It isn't bad despite being old, but it still feels a bit old. I mean, the combat and stuff feels NOW, but the whole atmosphere of the game feels older.
#7scorchrePosted 8/19/2013 6:40:17 PM
HanfengLin posted...
scorchre posted...

It's...interesting. It isn't bad despite being old, but it still feels a bit old. I mean, the combat and stuff feels NOW, but the whole atmosphere of the game feels older.

From what I've seen of the atmosphere, it looks like something I'd be very interested in. I'm a long-time SMT fan so I'm sure I'll love it like every other one I've played.

Only bad thing I've heard is that demons don't level up. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, as in Strange Journey, my demons would only level 2 or 3 times before I traded them in for a better model. It'll feel strange at first though.
---
Playing - Tales of Xillia (PS3) Tales of Graces F (PS3) Lunar 2: Eternal Blue (PSX) Dragon Quest VIII (PS2) Shadow Hearts 3 (PS2) Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS Demo)