I would dig Metal Gear Solid (: Ghost Babel) on eShop (also Harvest Moon Q)

#1Relentless639Posted 8/20/2013 11:43:25 AM
I would love to Metal Gear Solid have it on my 3DS, to be able to play on the go, with restore points to stop whenever I am wasting time for the battery indicator to start blinking.

I was thinking in picking up Harvest Moon, I played it a looong time ago on the original hardware, but I don't think I got far. By which I mean, I got cows, lot's of items, full asset upgrades and s***, but I don't remember ever receiving an ending - only thing was after a year, some old coot would come and say something, but it never progressed from that.

My question is if there is anything more. Otherwise, I'd rather wait for the sequels.

Oh and an extra question. The Legend of the River King any good? Looks comfy as f***.
#2james_hellerPosted 8/20/2013 11:56:10 AM
I always wanted to play the GBC MGS game. Apparently, it is good. I'd buy it.
---
Xbox Live GT: Relentless x757
#3Relentless639(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 12:08:39 PM
It is. It's not canon and has a few parts that suck (keys work like MGS1, the box maze, elevators...), but overall is quite a good title and a good MGS title as well.
The music is atmospheric, the dialogue/plot is decent, the bosses have sort of an ending backstory like in MGS4 and the top down gameplay of MGS1 and 2 is there.
Also comes with VR missions and 13*3 special missions based on the normal stages.
#4iMURDAuPosted 8/20/2013 12:11:16 PM
MGS on GBC is in my opinion the best game on the platform.
---
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / ... .--. . -. - / - .... .. ... / - .. -- . / .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. / .- / --. .- -- .
#5james_hellerPosted 8/20/2013 12:29:42 PM
Relentless639 posted...
It is. It's not canon and has a few parts that suck (keys work like MGS1, the box maze, elevators...), but overall is quite a good title and a good MGS title as well.
The music is atmospheric, the dialogue/plot is decent, the bosses have sort of an ending backstory like in MGS4 and the top down gameplay of MGS1 and 2 is there.
Also comes with VR missions and 13*3 special missions based on the normal stages.

Sounds great. I'd definitely buy it.
---
Xbox Live GT: Relentless x757
#6Relentless639(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 2:09:59 PM
^But always check out a video or so to make sure.

Bumping this to raise awareness.
#7helldewPosted 8/22/2013 2:30:06 PM
MGS ghost babel is awesome i own the GBC cart definitely worth grabbing its far less crappy then i was expecting and feels like a proto boktai which is sweet.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.